Sign in to follow this  
AirbusCaptain

Double Chime Seatbelt Sound

I did a search and couldn't find it. Does anyone have or know where I can download a double chime seatbelt ding mp3/wav for flightsim? The sound usually happens when a passenger rings the call button onboard a flight for a flight attendant to get them something.

I tried to look for one months back but couldn't find one anywhere, then I went for a flight in the Level-D 767 and one of the sounds from that panel sounded perfect (ish - it wasn't double chime)I also couldn't find out where to get that sound from, but I probably just got bored after 2 folder searches and went for a drink blum.gif

Send me the single chime sound you like and I'll try to change it for you using Audials. Contact me via IM here.

I dont have it. Im looking for one. There is one out there I used to have I dont remember where I downloaded it at but its out there. Im on my new computer now, my old one died or else id get it off that one. Thank you anyways

There are one ot two Ken Mitchell Airbus panels the have the double chime sound file for seatbelts etc. Try -- ab340km_panel.zip -- here at AVSIM. It is "a340_xml_00.wav" in the sound/a340 folder. Hope this helps you out.Mel

Edited by mebull

I did a search and couldn't find it. Does anyone have or know where I can download a double chime seatbelt ding mp3/wav for flightsim? The sound usually happens when a passenger rings the call button onboard a flight for a flight attendant to get them something.
PM me with your email

I have just created a file for you, hope its what you want.

Download it here, I was looking for the same thing and came across your post, I created the sound file from the FS Passengers Chime...

Here is the link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qcj2rb

Im sorry but the double chime im looking for is a little more smooth. This is simply the chime from FS passengers that you both provided.

The Concorde one i have is quicker but is also slightly fuzzy. Which of course is intentional because remember that you are in the cockpit not the cabin and therefore hearing it against the background noise of the fans and engines.

vololiberista