Sign in to follow this  
Avirtualpilot

How to calculate fuel

Hi to everybody.I've a problem with the ngx, that's to say I don't find a table or scheme in the manuals for calculating the fuel.In the 747 pmdg there a chapter to explain the fuel and tabels for indicatin the fuel consumption referring to the altitude and distance.For the ngx I dont find anything like this.So how to do it?Thanks

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

Hi to everybody.I've a problem with the ngx, that's to say I don't find a table or scheme in the manuals for calculating the fuel.In the 747 pmdg there a chapter to explain the fuel and tabels for indicatin the fuel consumption referring to the altitude and distance.For the ngx I dont find anything like this.So how to do it?Thanks
there are a number of ways of doing this using different programne that are out there like topcat. Or if you dont want to purchase any of these just use the fmc to do it for you

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

thanks, but I prefer the old way, with paper and pencil on one hand and a calculator on the other one. So this is why I asked for a tabel of the fuel consuption of the 737.

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

I thought there was one in the FCOM, though I could be wrong.Check Smartcockpit.com?

Kyle Rodgers

Performance on Dispatch makes up a good part of FCOMv1. There are also tables for fuel consumption.

Thanks Fabo, I'll do a check on the Fcom1.I'm not ugraded with the sosftware you can find on the net, so I'll take a look also at Smartcockpit.com.Thanks a lot

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

ok thanks a lot. I'll do a check.

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

I've found on the FCOM1 the table I'was looking for. On page PD 30.1 FCOM1

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

Been using this for years, and it's pretty good. Just don't try to use the option to load fuel to FS. And you don't need FSUIPC, so ignore that section of the install and documentation. Install it into it's own folder. Don't install it to FS. Keep it stand-alone. It works with Win7 64http://www.volny.cz/...FPL/B737FPL.htmJohn