Sign in to follow this  
patrickbc

Does all of the other PMDg aircrafts work with the NGX

.....Some time ago, I read something about the other PMDG aircrafts (747 and MD11) don't work perfect if the NGX is installed too?

Edited by patrickbc

.....Some time ago, I read something about the other PMDG aircrafts (747 and MD11) don't work perfect if the NGX is installed too?
Don't know who told you that, but they need their head examined because they all work flawlessly together. Edited by FDX016 - Nick

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

I have the NGX, MD-11, and 747-400 and they all co-exist perfectly. I think the reason some people have issues is they have corrupted installs or did not fully install everything that was required.Example: FSX Service Pack 2, Visual C++ 2008, and be sure Windows is up to date.

IIRC there was at time a conflict with the legacy NG and the 747, in FS9, but all you had to do is install them in correct sequence.

Yes you can. Only sequence required is install base (800/900) first and 600/700 after.

The NGX shares nothing at all in common with the other aircraft we've made - no problems at all. The 747 and MD-11 share common dlls (Options, Sound, Events) but there shouldn't be any issue there, the installers are smart enough to know not to overwrite the newest (MD-11) version of those if the 747 is the later install.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com