Sign in to follow this  
P47D

Question

Was a beta tester. Beta was Super smooth FPS, never crashed no problems and fun to fly.. Downloaded the new version... Low FPS shudders and froze after about 5 min of flying.Anyone else having these issues?

Was a beta tester. Beta was Super smooth FPS, never crashed no problems and fun to fly.. Downloaded the new version... Low FPS shudders and froze after about 5 min of flying.Anyone else having these issues?
Nope.. smooth as my 20 year old underwear.

Some people are having problems after the install. Reboot seems to clear this up for most. I dont know if this is Beta spacific, or if it has happened to non-beta users.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Must not be Hanes or FOTL.................lol

*blink*

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I restarted and took down the shadows and there it was.. Smooth again. Kinda weird flying the P51 without a cockpit, shelved... Overall it's the same as the beta with a few additions, $20 bucks for the rest of Hawaii NO....Hopefully there will be some mainland scenery soon, then jets, turboprops and... working ATC, autopilot....O well

Some people are having problems after the install. Reboot seems to clear this up for most. I dont know if this is Beta spacific, or if it has happened to non-beta users.
I have problems during the install. downloading now for the 7th time, some runtime distributable cannot be installed, a cab file is supposed to be corrupt resulting in a corrupt install. will keep trying. what else can I do ;-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I am finding it a bit jerky even with all settings on LOW. I have an i5 processor and 4 gigs of ram but suspect my video card may not be up to the job. Will try a re-boot.

Yea that reboot thing is it... .I get some error saying a certain file can't be found. It happens about 4 times.. I just click cancel and go on... gotta figure out what that is now.

I was in beta .. but now with release version ... game starts up with missions and I cant leave those missions to startup meno. Anyone else having this issue?

I was in beta .. but now with release version ... game starts up with missions and I cant leave those missions to startup meno. Anyone else having this issue?
Missions or lessons? You'll have to do lessons 1 and 2 again and at least for me, after that I get the full menu options.