Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

I LOVE YOU Microsoft!

I LOVE YOU MICROSOFT!! B) Thank you for giving us such a wonderful program in FS 2004! I love you so, so much I could hug you and kiss you and hold you until the end of time!! :( You bring me such JOY each time I click on your lovely Icon! When I'm with you all my troubles just seem to take Flight!Look at this: A beautiful freeware plane!! :(And WOW, look at all that free AI Traffic taking a Flight along with us! Man I love you for that!! :(And whether or not anyone wants to know, I really love your weather!! It looks so up to date and current that it just makes my big ol' heart melt like a big pool of lava!So Microsoft I know you are reading all of this so that is why I am letting you know how I really feel because I just can't keep it in anymore or I am going to B)

I wonder if the MS thugs have released Jim's kids yet...?

The whole world, or just small portions of it...?

The whole world, or just small portions of it...?
Just Hawaii.

Because your nose is stuck in places it doesn't belong, and you are having a hard time breathing.

Because your nose is stuck in places it doesn't belong, and you are having a hard time breathing.
This is not helpful Jim and is going to come to a stop, right?