Sign in to follow this  
orazzaz

Flydubai 737-800 NGX Download Link

Don't know which aircraft you painted, but the FDB livery is not the same on the left and right sides. Yours looks the same on both sides. And the registration for the 7000th 737 is not A6-FDB.

Don't know which aircraft you painted, but the FDB livery is not the same on the left and right sides. Yours looks the same on both sides. And the registration for the 7000th 737 is not A6-FDB.
Really cause usually i don't work from my mind usually i took some references as i'm professional enough and as u see this is a V.2 i think you download the 1st one :))and if u didn't like it just simply delete it :))
Really cause usually i don't work from my mind usually i took some references as i'm professional enough and as u see this is a V.2 i think you download the 1st one :))and if u didn't like it just simply delete it :))
or even u just commented without flying with it .. so i'l be so happy with some new pics i don't have :)) if the both sides is not the same

thanks, i must say something, i really appreciate people like you, who are taking their free time to help other's, thank you and all for all of the kind people!.

This is kinda a dumb question but how do you change the rar file nto PTP file so I can use the livery manager for this paint? Thanks in advance Tony Slattery

rar file is an archive, similar to zip. Download WinRAR.

Sorry, but I was just basing it on your photos. Appologies if it has been corrected on V2, it just looked odd from the photos.

Sorry, but I was just basing it on your photos. Appologies if it has been corrected on V2, it just looked odd from the photos.
It's ok have fun you don't ned to say sorry :))

Amazing gift you are giving to all of us here!Wish learn some day to make repaints like thisCheers