Sign in to follow this  
Stick

Wilco Harrier Jump Jet Review

Firstly, this type of aircraft doesn't personally interest me, and also I don't buy Wilco products, but that aside, I have to say, what an utterly superb AVSIM review this wasThe level of detail, layout, length, writing style, quality of images, etc really really surpassed most reviews we see these days, and I felt set the bar for AVSIM reviews.Superb job Drew. I found myself engrossed in a review of an aircraft that wouldn't normally interest me, because I just enjoyed the review and your findings so much.10/10Please do more reviews soon Drew, and Robert, this guy has exceptional talent so I hope to see him as a Senior Staff Reviewer soon! :smile:

I fully agree with Stick's conclusions above. This is a well written, super informative, and well documented review of the Wilco Harrier. I like it when the review tells it like it is when a developer falls short and continues to hide behind the firewall. I keep wanting to give Wilco a 2nd or 3rd chance to do the right thing, but 'm afraid I have to agree with Drew, they are really poor in the support and 'make it right' departments. This is unfortunate because they select many exciting models to bring to market, they just seem to stop around the 80% completion mark with most of them.Thanks Drew for the great review. Please do some more.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I'll echo Stick and Ray's comments; well presented review Drew

Cheers

Paul Golding

Wow thanks guys! I was at the game developers conference all this week and I enjoyed telling my friends how my review got reviews, haha.One if the things I did when I began review writing was read other reviews here and around the web. Was disappointed, from both a writer and consumer perspective, on how little they made me understand the nature of a product a simply gave me more "on the box" info. I will be sticking to the formats you see for both my scenery and aircraft reviews and will continue to alternate between each. I've not enjoyed writing so much since I penned my last game dev article a few years ago. Great to finally put my technical and flying knowledge (and research skills) to good use :)

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog

Founder/Designer, MSE Airports