Sign in to follow this  
N6330V

We can make the world stop! Another aviation video gem

Excellent video! I'm sorry though, I don't understand the title of the piece. I'm sure it's very clever, but I don't get it.

I like those old Shorts 360's, they look like flying school buses due to their box shape. If I bought one I would paint it yellow....Cheers

Excellent video! I'm sorry though, I don't understand the title of the piece. I'm sure it's very clever, but I don't get it.
The title of the video is the title of the song been played. We Can Make The World Stop by The Glitch Mob.Cheers

Matthew Kane

It's the name of the song used for the soundtrack :((edit) I leard to read! Didn't notice that you had already addressed this Matthew.

It's the name of the song used for the soundtrack :((edit) I leard to read! Didn't notice that you had already addressed this Matthew.
No Worries....When I buy my flying school bus I will take us all to a place that can teach us how to read good... :LMAO:Cheers

Matthew Kane

I'm sure the real question on everyone's mind is whether or not you will add the extending flashing stop signs on it and, if so, how airports will mitigate the backlogged traffic while you unload pax. :(

I'm sure the real question on everyone's mind is whether or not you will add the extending flashing stop signs on it and, if so, how airports will mitigate the backlogged traffic while you unload pax. :(
LOL - The other thing about it is those little fans in the flight deck. I remember when I was a kid those International School Buses back then had those fans to defrost the windows......It may be low tech but it is good tech.Cheers

Matthew Kane