Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

cross pond 2012 with daul monitors and saitek gear (NGX)

Hello folks,so cross the pond 2012, amazing! I did a flight from birghminham to Boston int,with daul rig, saitek, and monitors, one throttle though.the duplicated, and it was very nice, every body had his own yoke and pedals, everything worked just fine! so for those who wondered, yes it's works, oh and did i forget to mention, that 2 mouses worked?(:EDIT: oh oh and i have a question about TCAS as i didn't see traffic on the radar, so how should i set the traffic on the options? i mean curently it uses not above/below 2500ft, should i put, show all? thanks(:

With VATSIM, TCAS can only show aircraft in your visibility range (and if you set this to 10NM like some tell you to, only aircraft within 10NM will show up. additionally there's a certain height range too, so even if you are 3nm away from traffic that's 10,000ft below you, you won't see them on TCAS)Were you using FSinn or Squawkbox? Which Aircraft did ya fly too? -700? Birmingham to Boston seems quite a stretch for the ol' 737.Regards Trent. Hopkinson.

Birmingham to Boston seems quite a stretch for the ol' 737.
I disagree. Bermingham, AL to Boston, MA is only 1,185 air miles. It could fly the round trip without refueling, easy. The -700, at max takeoff weight has a range of about 3,200 miles with no wind! Thats over 7 hours of indurance at LRC.John Floyd

Thought it would be the -700. Nice plane. I flew EDDH - KBOS in the MD11.Trent Hopkinson

Thought it would be the -700. Nice plane. I flew EDDH - KBOS in the MD11.Trent Hopkinson
yes mate with the 700! i couldn't do it with any thing else(:

Did you have to disable1 yoke for the other to work or...?2 mice worked, also 2 pointers? with extra software?Bert Van Bulck

Hey Bert,2 yoke's, worked with out disable one of them, 2 mice's did work without a problem, with the pointer's there's a little bit problem, when someone moves 1 pointer and the other want to move his, it can make you insane(: but, it works fine as each one has his own pointer and it's a lot more easier. every thing without any software. oh and also the yokes and pedals, worked very very well, i mean very well. cheers.

Darn it, I missed this year's CTP. I was so busy this Saturday. Oh well, there's always next year. It will be Eastbound, right?
Diego,The next CTP will be the last saturday 27th in october (eastbound) planning is all ready the works, so ive really missed the best one yet

I disagree. Bermingham, AL to Boston, MA is only 1,185 air miles. It could fly the round trip without refueling, easy. The -700, at max takeoff weight has a range of about 3,200 miles with no wind! Thats over 7 hours of indurance at LRC.John Floyd
I think he meant Birmingham England to boston ma.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB