Sign in to follow this  
styckx

VC ambient panel light

Hi Hek, sure, but first tell me what texture set do you prefer, take a look at this news with "backlit gauge" only creating an ambient light effect, also have included a PMD... BAE Jetstream cabin light, so y think this new set is more realistic, give me your veredict.

Take a look,

Choose between both sets and confirm to go to the library.

Raul.

could not pass me please that set of lights and reupload the mediafire file are listed so you publish something I would like for the b200 with textures mimas very good job!

could not pass me please that set of lights and reupload the mediafire file are listed so you publish something I would like for the b200 with textures mimas very good job!

Trachemys

Please I wuld also like copy of C90 files. That is brilliant. You do the B200 also?

LV- ...   :huh: ...   Argentina?      y am from Argentina...  :lol:.

Raul.

si si !  yo tambien! :P

Grande amigazooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dame un par de dias que las subo a la libreria, aguante nuestro Pais carajo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey buddy, give me a couple of days so y will upload to the library (suena mas lindo en porteño, je je). :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

gracias che en facebook estoy como agustin rubiños si quieres buscarme me encanta volar los kingo un fan mas de beech tengo manuales ly me han enseñado como se vuela si te interesa gracias por los archivos asi se ve bien real el b90 y b200 igual se tendria que ver no ea luz blanca fea JJAJAJA  si me lo podes subir a mediafire mejor abrazo grande  viva la argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

che genial tu trabajo no podes hacer algo asi para el b200 hay un pack pero es mas o menos ! abrazzo grande y gracias por el aporto buenisimo para vatsim JAJA 

Hi, flying_bob thank you.

Agustin, como anda amigo, quédate tranqui que si la semana me deja voy a estar trabajando en el B200, es el próximo a tunear.

Y will be working on the B200 dark backlit gauges modification soon.