Sign in to follow this  
autopilot

Pakistan's Air crash Boeing 737-200 (Your Reviews)?

Hello, Dudes!

Here'll be pilots and other FS users in this forum. You all have listened that a Bhoja Airline's Boeing 737-200 has crashed in Islamabad.

What do you say guys? What's your opinion about the incident? Pilots specially give their their opinions please.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17788698

Regards,

I really hope that people dont speculate on the causes of this accident before the facts are all released. Please think of the families of those involved.

What the ......... !!

This section of the forum is for giving feedback on AVSIM Product Reviews, it is not for starting rumour-based discussions by flight simmers of the cause of a real air accident!!

Sorry but this person's posts just get stranger and stranger.....

Could not agree more with you. Any death, in whatever form, be it culpable or not, is a sad event in somebody's family somewhere, even in the poorest place on earth, and not open to speculative posts. Surprised moderators have let this through.

Is this what flight simming has got to?

Autopilot, I know you probably didn't mean anything disrespectful in posting this question, and I think I am correct in saying that English is not your native language, so it is understandable that you might not realise starting a thread about such a sad incident with a cheery 'Hello, Dudes!' greeting is not in the best of taste. But you should note that this is not an appropriate place to suggest having a discussion about an aeroplane crash which, in any case, we could know very little about of any factual interest; this forum is for offering feedback about reviews which appear on Avsim. There is a 'hangar chat' forum for such subjects, however...

In the case of the Bhoja 737-200ADV crash at Islamabad, it would be rather insensitive to turn it into a subject for idle chat when the investigators haven't even determined how many people were killed in the incident, let alone what caused it. There is nothing really wrong with discussing the matter if it eventually turns out to have some mystery or controversial aspect, but at least wait until such time as that might prove to be the case. At this point there is nothing we can contribute to a discussion other than wild speculation, so really, the only thing we should be expressing at this time, is our sympathies toward those who have lost their friends and loved ones in such a tragic occurrence.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Well said, Chock. Thanks.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Also for the OP benefit, this is not the correct forum section for this post. This section is for feedback on AVSIM posted product reviews, not reviewing news stories. A more appropriate place for this would be Hangar Chat!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d