Sign in to follow this  
sunnydaze

Mute with Head Set selected

Hello.

After doing all the preflight checks with the program in "normal"mode, that is, just talking naturally to the FO the way one would, when it is time to start the engines,I like to go to HS (Headset) mode.

Is it possible that when I am in HS mode that the program could be in "Mute" mode,and the only way for further coms would be to have to press a PTT button {key stroke" and hold it down to take the program out of mute?

The way I have it now is the soft mute button is the same as my VOX ATC PTT button. That way when I press PTT vor Vox ATC and am talking to them ,FS2 Crew is placed in soft mute mode at the same time. This works just fine,but I would like to have to press a PTT button to talk to the FO whenever I am in HS mode. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Dennis

Dennis Elliott