Sign in to follow this  
Johnmax153

ultimate traffic 2 problem

So Here is my problem i have the ultimate traffic 2 but it had no ai even when i followed in structions so i did a clean uninstall of it still no traffic

help

John

has 767 captain c-130 X-periance pro pack

:(

As Gaiiden suggested (albeit a little brusquely!) your best bet is to get on the official support forums - they will be able to help you out faster than folks here.

...I am assuming you have read through the manual as well - at least the section on installing/configuring?

Cheers

I could guess a missing exe.xml entry for the UT2services.exe, but the folks are right, the official support happens at the link given. Don't hesitate to go there, the support guys are very good.

Regrettably the UT2 Forums are of very little help. There is one overworked commentator, who always refers to his previous postings.

Forget about help here.

Best bet: delete UT2 and use WOAI.

Best bet: delete UT2 and use WOAI.

What a horrible suggestion.

I suggest an uninstall, download the latest version of UT2, and install it. Make sure there are the lines for the UT aircraft folder in the fsx.cfg file. Also make sure you don't have duplicate afcad files