Sign in to follow this  
pmanhart

PFD TCAS Red Lines? How to remove?

Hi all, been enjoying my NGX, but still having a few problems with the systems.

I had to do a full FSX reinstall a couple of weeks ago. After reinstalling the NGX, I have what FCOM v2 says are TCAS limit lines on the PFD that I can't seem to rid myself of.

248TCAS_Lines.jpg

Any help is very appreciated.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

I've had this problem before. Remember reading somewhere that the problem is caused by 1 or more of your liveries. Problem should be one of your recently installed liveries

@Diego - No, I didn't initiate any tests but I'll check it out.

@Tulca - I haven't installed any additional liveries since the reinstall, but I'll check the folder in the PMDG folder to see if there are any holdovers from the reinstall as I didn't delete the entire PMDG folder when reinstalling.

Thanks for the help guys.

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

That's corruption - I'd reinstall the plane clean. Uninstall it (600/700 first if you have it) from Control Panel and then manually delete any NGX folders still left in FSX\PMDG or FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes. Reinstall and update to SP1c and it should be good again.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

That's corruption - I'd reinstall the plane clean. Uninstall it (600/700 first if you have it) from Control Panel and then manually delete any NGX folders still left in FSX\PMDG or FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes. Reinstall and update to SP1c and it should be good again.

Thanks Ryan, that's precisely what I'm doing now.

13.jpg

im that same problem, but mine is s fresh install after full format of my latpot...its strange i didnt install any liveries, jus installed pmdg, ran a test flight and found this red line!!photo.php?fbid=858974470795187&set=gm.73

What is causing this corruption?

The United States Congress...

Kyle Rodgers

I'm having the same problem, did you get it working Philip?

im that same problem, but mine is s fresh install after full format of my latpot...its strange i didnt install any liveries, jus installed pmdg, ran a test flight and found this red line!!photo.php?fbid=858974470795187&set=gm.73

Corruption from what???

where is it originating from?

What is causing this corruption?

All three of you guys need to sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.

I guess I never updated my question... doh!

Yes I got it working after doing what Ryan suggested:

1. Uninstall 600/700

2. Uninstall base package

3. Delete any leftover 737NG folders

4. Rebooted PC

5. Install base package

6. Install 600/700

7. Install SP

It's been awhile since I fired up the 737NGX, as I'm currently using P3Dv2.2 with my beta testing and flying, but will be very happy to hear when PMDG releases more information regarding P3D licensing.

13.jpg