Sign in to follow this  
kevinh

Pressurisation Defect in Climb

T

Sorry Jack, but you'll have to explain what it is about Beechcraft pressurisation that makes the 737, along with all other Boeing and Airbus airliners, weird.

Think jack was having a laugh if my memory is alright jack is a rw pilot on the 737s, but i could be wrong jack can correct me on this if iam wrong

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Jack C is a RW pilot on the NG's and was a King Air jockey in his previous jobs.

The main different and wacky thing about the NG is the different delta P 'limitations' that the pressurisation systems schedules with, according to different cruise altitudes and such.

I'm only familiar with the pressurisation systems on the older 90's (superchargers baby!) and -100's but there all you can do is set what you want for cabin alt and play with the rate knob. The controller is most definitely not digital, with a mess of diaphragms, tubing, and springs.

OK, without knowing Jack C's history I didn't spot the irony.

That doesn't really make the 737NG wacky though. Most modern airliners have similar pressurisation schedules. Even some much older ones. The 727-200 pressurisation control schedule isn't much different (though it has analogue electronics of course). The 727 system even had different delta P limits depending on which mode you were in.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Congratulations Willie, does not really help though does it. By the way my recirc fan is working just fantastic hows yours? Rolling%20Eyes.gif

Oh god it's you again....