Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReneB

Retrieving PMDG password

Check if that verification email has been sent to your Spam mail folder.

Rick

I appreciate you trying to help, but I clearly wrote in my post that I had checked both the inbox and the spam one.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ooops, did not see that hidden in the text.

Mia Culpa!

I have precisely the issue below as well. I use a Gmail address- I am not receiving any verification email from the PMDG Support Desk (neither in Inbox nor in SPAM FOlder) in order to be able to post my issue with which I need help. I have sent a PM here to "Tabs" as suggested in this thread a few posts above.

I look forward to hearing from someone as I have an activation issue on my new system that is preventing me from activating and using the beautiful PMDG simulated aircraft I bought.

Many thanks.

Phil

Hi

I'm having exactly the same problem right now. I've registered for support as I would like to submit a ticket. It tells me that a verification e-mail has been sent. I'm using Gmail. Nothing appears in either my inbox or spam box. Honestly, I'm checking them. OK so I try the Re-send verification email. No success. Same problem. No email :-(

I would be grateful for some help please.

Best regards.

I have precisely the issue below as well. I use a Gmail address- I am not receiving any verification email from the PMDG Support Desk (neither in Inbox nor in SPAM FOlder) in order to be able to post my issue with which I need help. I have sent a PM here to "Tabs" as suggested in this thread a few posts above.

I look forward to hearing from someone as I have an activation issue on my new system that is preventing me from activating and using the beautiful PMDG simulated aircraft I bought.

Many thanks.

Phil

Phil

We're in exactly the same boat them. I've also PMed Ryan. I'm sure they'll sort us out eventually.

Similar issue, sent you a PM, Ryan. Thanks in advance, it's probably just as frustrating for you guys as it is for us...