alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:33 PM, ggerolamo said:

...looking forward to it !! 🙂

Now, Aerosoft Airbus Professional for P3D V4 fully supported in latest package

• Like 1

On 7/28/2018 at 11:13 AM, FS++ said:

Now, Aerosoft Airbus Professional for P3D V4 fully supported in latest package

Great news! I bet it works as good as the original Aerosoft bus, which I continue to fly.

Unfortunately, Aerosoft have excluded this cusomer from a new purchase, due to their marketing it for P3dv4.3 only!!! Early P3dv4 versions not supported? Also they say it's for Windows 10.....Since I have Win 7 and P3dv4.1, I won't be a new customer!

Since we are a niche market already, this marketing move (excluding owners of early versions of base software) seems at odds with sales? Hay ho, progress is it?

Best regards

David.

• Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:16 AM, Moonwolf said:

Carenado Saab 340

MCE have never done a Carenado aircraft 🙄

Start a thread on Carenado aircraft specific forum, and we'll see whether there is enough interest in it to be interfaced.

On 8/20/2018 at 6:28 PM, FS++ said:

Start a thread on Carenado aircraft specific forum, and we'll see whether there is enough interest in it to be interfaced.

The Saab 340 looks like the best candidate, on first glance. Regional Turboprop but it competes with the mighty Mjc Dash 8, which we all know is a super simulation with full MCE integration.

The other good thing (on paper) is that it runs on all platforms, FSX, P3dv1,2,3,4.....so probably more people have access to it? It looks very pretty in videos on You Tube, 4096 graphics, but I have no idea how good a sim it is?

Regards

David

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:28 PM, FS++ said:

Hi Gerald,

I started a thread, asking about the Saab 340!

Its a regional aircraft, similar to the Mjc Dash 8. Flown with a F.O.

It doesn't seem to have flat switches (like the Dash 8) so it may just interface easily...:wink:

Regards

David

2 hours ago, charlie130 said:

Hi Gerald,

I started a thread, asking about the Saab 340!

Its a regional aircraft, similar to the Mjc Dash 8. Flown with a F.O.

It doesn't seem to have flat switches (like the Dash 😎 so it may just interface easily...:wink:

Regards

David

Thanks.

Can't find it. Any link?

@FS++ I know this is not the right place but i cant send pm to you, i seen that you created a plugin to make radar contact  work with xplane any chance of creating something for psxseecon or real traffic?

6 hours ago, akports189 said:

@FS++ I know this is not the right place but i cant send pm to you, i seen that you created a plugin to make radar contact  work with xplane any chance of creating something for psxseecon or real traffic?

Maybe the wrong time to indulge in something new right now, as the schedule is packed up until the first half of next year, but we're always happy to explore new avenues.

contact support[[at]]multicrewxp.com

All three Coolsky aircraft have been released for P3D V4.3. The DC-9 seems to work just fine but I am having some issues with the Super 80 Pro. Some commands are answered by the FO but no action is taken. MCE might need to be updated.

By the way, thank you for such a great addon. I use it all the time.

John Patterson

21 hours ago, JPatterson said:

All three Coolsky aircraft have been released for P3D V4.3. The DC-9 seems to work just fine but I am having some issues with the Super 80 Pro. Some commands are answered by the FO but no action is taken. MCE might need to be updated.

By the way, thank you for such a great addon. I use it all the time.

John Patterson

Thanks for the heads-up.

MCE Interfacing of Super 80 Pro is different from the way it's done with DC9, therefor, will very likely require serious rework.

Will get in touch with aircraft developer soon.

Hi Gerald,

Please, have you some news about the TFDI?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

29 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Hi Gerald,

Please, have you some news about the TFDI?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

Should be in Beta in a couple of weeks. And perhaps you can make the flows for it :tongue: