Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Ultimate traffic 2 settings

Stephen,

I typically use Avsim and other sites to find repaints and models from the different developers. AI Aardvark is great for most models; AI Malcontent and DJC/EvolveAI provide a few other sources. Almost all are hosted here. Let me know if you're looking for something in particular and have trouble finding it.

Anthony Cacciatore

One thing I did is d/l the latest WOA Delta package (June 2011) and extract it for a manual install. It has all of the former NW equipment repainted with Delta livery. Moved the repaints to the Simobjects/Airplanes folder and assigned them. Works really good.

I tried this and got error"s ,lockup on the installer.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I tried this and got error"s ,lockup on the installer.

Hi Jim,

Sorry you are having problems. Just tried it again and it works fine for me. Forgive asking obvious questions but just a few (I work in medical imaging support and first rule is never assume anything... :smile: )

-extract the installer zip from the d/l zip file (woa_deltaairlines_v3.zip)

-right click on WOA installer exe and run as admin

-When I got my new rig I had to go find .Net 2 as my copy of Win64 didn't have it (I know everyone always says Vista and Win 7 have it but it wasn't on my copy)

As Jeff mentions above in post #15 you can also auto install and then delete the traffic bgl. I don't like to auto install anything if I can help it so I manual install whenever possible.

That's all I can think of. Hope this helps.

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

I have updated quite a few airlines in UT2 with WoAI stuff. Would purchasing an update for UT2 mess that up?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I updated to the new schedule yesterday and repaints are fine. But, I had adjusted flight percentages at quite a few airports and those did not survive... :sad:

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

I have updated quite a few airlines in UT2 with WoAI stuff. Would purchasing an update for UT2 mess that up?

No, not really. The updates have no impact on repaints BUT

If an airline renames the equipment in their flightplan, you may have to reassign the aircraft. For example:

United lists a flightplan assigned to the code "752" in the old schedule and you assign the new paint to that flight. In the new flighplans, United changes the code to "757". You may need to reassign that aircraft if that code was not used in the previous assignment. I'd check the forum for information about backing up assignments. I have only updated schedules a few times in the last 9 years so I don't recall if you have to back up before install.

To check to see if you have missing assignments, you can print a repaint list in.csv format and open it in Excel. Once in Excel, you can sort the repaint list by airline to figure out if you are missing something.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad