Sign in to follow this  
Haase

Forum based to new releases for FSX?

I've been doing some snooping around and haven't come up with much luck. Is there a site or forum based on up to date releases that come out for FSX? Something that is updated daily and every time something is released? It would be nice because sometimes I feel like I miss something that gets released and would love to have an article written on each new release.

I've been doing some snooping around and haven't come up with much luck. Is there a site or forum based on up to date releases that come out for FSX? Something that is updated daily and every time something is released? It would be nice because sometimes I feel like I miss something that gets released and would love to have an article written on each new release.

I think you need to be a little more specific. Are you referring to file library uploads, MS releases, releases from everywhere and everything, or ?

Between the front page and forums little is missed right here , a focus on warbirds and upcoming developments might be stronger at SOH ( sim outhouse ) but most of the same planes are seen , the press releases sent to the front desk cover the vast majority of new products , some are not yet sent to the editors desk until the teething pains are over , others use social networking or other media exclusively but that accounts for few omissions to a rather complete dossier here at Avsim.