Sign in to follow this  
admbar

Steamboat Rock, Electric City, Washington

Steamboat Rock

Steamboat Rock State Park is a state park in the state of Washington in the United States. It is located near the north end of Banks Lake in the Grand Coulee. It covers 3,522 acres (14.25 km2), has 50,000 feet (15,000 m) of freshwater shoreline, and is open year-round for camping and day use. During the winter, it is possible to do cross-country skiing as well.

The park takes its name from Steamboat Rock, a basalt butte found in the lake. Steamboat Rock is a long-established area landmark, first used by nomadic Native American tribes and then by early settlers. The plateau is over 600 acres (2.4 km2) in area and rises 800 feet (240 m) above Banks Lake, which nearly completely surrounds it. It was once an island in the Columbia River bed during the last ice age. When the Columbia returned to its natural course, after centuries of being dammed by ice, the massive rock remained.

Scenery - Orbx NRM

Aircraft - Caenado Beech V35

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

I am liking those shots Adam. All are excellent and I am keeping that last one. :biggrin:

Another superb series of shots!!!

Cheers.

John, venustus, Ed, thank you fellas. :smile:

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Wonderful shots! Lovely aircraft too!

Rob

Thank you Rob.

Adam

Simply gorgeous....and the V tail! Ahhh.

Was going to pick my favorite shot.....but just gave up...sometimes there is no favorite, I like them all!

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Appreciate that Steve, thank you. :smile:

Adam

Your welcome Bryan.

Adam

Thank you Al.

Adam