Sign in to follow this  
pellebus

Warbirdsim! this was TO bad!

8 Hours ago I purchased the "Then&Now part 3" P-51 Mustang.

Did i recive any downloadlink? NO!

I payed via PayPal, and they took the money from my VISA, but how long do I have to wait for the downloadlink??? (Yes, I have checked the spam filter)

Is this normal? Has anyone excperienced the same thing from Warbirdsim? I am used to get the downloadlink right away when I have

payed for a product. But not in this case!

I have also send 3 mails to Warbirdsim asking what the problem is, and still no response/answer.

Crap!

P. Ståhle

Where did you purchase this from? Reason I ask is because when I purchased it, I got the download link instantaneously, and it was paid for via PayPal too.

I've bought two WarbirdSim aircraft. I bought the P-51B/C direct from them, and their P-51D from Flight Sim Deal of the Day. In both cases I got the links straight away. In both cases it was via paypal

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I dont know what I have done wrong???

I bought it directly from Warbirdsim´s website, and like a wrote, everything looked ok, the money was charged from my VISA via PayPal, (got the recit and everything, ordernr etc.)

And I was looged in correctly at Warbirdsim´s wbsite. This is way to strange, I have been in this hobby since 2000 and NEVER been in this position where

I pay for something and then dont get the link! Its always a link, and I have bought God knows how many planes over the net, and NEVER had any

problems, And still no response from Warbirdsim! I have sent the 4 emails now...

What shall I do???

I want this bird!

Best Regards

Per Ståhle

I should think it is probably just a delay in them sending the info to you because of somone not being around to do it today. Yes that is of course annoying, especially when you are keen to try out what you have paid for, but I would not get overly concerned with it until maybe 24 hours or so have passed; smaller developers occasionally have to manually issue things like that rather than it being a fully automated process.

You could maybe try logging on to the WarbirdSim store to make sure you've not typed in an incorrect email address when purchasing, which would of course mean the link was sent to a wrong email address.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

If the process requires a human they might be on vacation.. it's our 4th of July holiday coming up...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Post your problem at the SOH (sim-outhouse) FSX forum. The designer of the Warbirdsim P-51, John Terrell, just about lives there. I'm sure he'll help you instantly.

cheers,

jan

Jan

I have not purchased this product, however you also might try looking in your "junk-box" filter in your e-mail client. Often web links in e-mails are interpreted as "malicious" by junk filters.

Thanks, Bruce.