Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

New Videos of Majestic Q400

I've been waiting for this aircraft for a long time. Looks great!

In my opinion, though, the company is doing a poor job at building buzz around this project.

The Q3 is an outstanding airplane, and they obviously have a lot of passion for this project too. I think more people would be behind them if they were to transfer some of that passion to it's customers. Be more transparent. Give us a behind the scenes look at the development process and some of the people involved. Take a look at the videos being produced by IXEG. People will be lined up out the door to buy that product on launch.

Just my opinion.

CPU: i7-9700KF stable @ 5.0GHz | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 Ti @ stock | RAM: G. Skill Trident Z 32GB (2x16GB) 3200Mhz | PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus | COOLING: Deepcool Castle 240 AIO | PANEL: 27" @ 1080p

I've been waiting for this aircraft for a long time. Looks great!

In my opinion, though, the company is doing a poor job at building buzz around this project.

The Q3 is an outstanding airplane, and they obviously have a lot of passion for this project too. I think more people would be behind them if they were to transfer some of that passion to it's customers. Be more transparent. Give us a behind the scenes look at the development process and some of the people involved. Take a look at the videos being produced by IXEG. People will be lined up out the door to buy that product on launch.

Just my opinion.

I think they're being a lot more transparent than most other designers with giving us feedback and videos as to where the airplane is at in different stages of development, from the video showing the new autopilot, landings, etc. I just think that the website is hard to find that turns people off. I know I had to look pretty high and low to find any kind of update about it. Their website needs a complete overhaul as well.

I think they're being a lot more transparent than most other designers with giving us feedback and videos as to where the airplane is at in different stages of development, from the video showing the new autopilot, landings, etc. I just think that the website is hard to find that turns people off. I know I had to look pretty high and low to find any kind of update about it. Their website needs a complete overhaul as well.

This is true. They are releasing videos which already puts them ahead. Yeah, there isn't much information on the website. It's been the same for a long time.

CPU: i7-9700KF stable @ 5.0GHz | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 Ti @ stock | RAM: G. Skill Trident Z 32GB (2x16GB) 3200Mhz | PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus | COOLING: Deepcool Castle 240 AIO | PANEL: 27" @ 1080p

The buttons on the FMS units looked a little flat to me in some of the videos

Hello,

they seem to be quite flat in real life too. Am I wrong ?

(check airliners.net photo id=1762207 for example)

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

It's probably not all bad either, ever read about the first officer who got his arm caught on the rudder trim when helping the pilot out for the toilet?

737 Barrel roll! Not good for the passengers...