Sign in to follow this  
reptile82

The best addon ever!

I recently purchased Abacus fly the boeing 787! Wow! This is one amazing addon.

Installation was a little troubling. FSX crashed several times and caused issues with other addons, but hey, who needs the other addons when you have the amazing Abacus 787!

The exterior, awwww what an amazing site! The graphics designer was probably one of boeing's engineers for the 787. It is that perfect. Spot on! You wont find any detail missing that you could find on the real 787!

The interior, just makes my heart stop. PMDG's 737 NGX cockpit can not compete. Theres no arguing, its just pure beauty! Don't forget the HUD! Thats right PMDG, nice try, but it is better than that poor excuse of a HUD you put in the NGX.

The cabin, yes a full cabin. If only Captain Sim could be as good as Abacus at rendering a full cabin. The details are just out of this world. Nothing more to say.

The FMC, so simple and the bird even stays on course at 16x acceleration! uh, Id like to see the other addon developers do that!

The flight characteristics are as real as it gets. Just like the real 787. Even though I have never flown a real 787. I have, however, flown a Cessna 150 and 172, so I know what I am taking about when it comes to flight characteristics of any plane.

All in all, this is the best addon. Abacus is a publisher of quality software and computer books. They have been developing and publishing software for the home consumer since 1978 making them one of the pioneers in the personal computer industry. They are the world's leading developer of flight simulation add-ons. I think they should develope a 777. PMDG and captain sim would not stand a chance against such fine quality.

Dude, what is up with your childish review? I hope the mods take this down ASAP as you only have one intention with your post and that is to start a war on the foum. Sure you are welcome to your opinions but cant you do it in a more professional manor?

Jim Wenham

Troll. There was a similar topic a few weeks ago, guess this is duplicate profile.

Hmmm - 1 post and no info given on contributor - smells like a promotion to me....

What does Admin think?

Ray

The flight characteristics are as real as it gets. Just like the real 787. Even though I have never flown a real 787. I have, however, flown a Cessna 150 and 172, so I know what I am taking about when it comes to flight characteristics of any plane.

A 787 has the same characteristics as a Cessna 172?

o................k :wacko:

A 787 has the same characteristics as a Cessna 172?

Well the Abacus one for sure! :lol:

Yup, the 172 and the 787 are nearly identical, in fact they are so similar that I hear Cessna will be taking legal action against Boeing over the matter because the two aircraft are virtually indistinguishable from one another in almost every regard. They even both have a '7' in their names, how obvious can you be? The game's up Cessna!

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here