Sign in to follow this  
Tal Malca

Performence

I dont know if its too early,but is there any expected performence the the T7 Well have?(They well be better than the NGX once?)

Im asking because you talked about a "new simulation engine",and im wondering if its suppposed to make the performence better also...

BTW My NGX performence are pretty good,in most of the sciniries i have no stutters at all,but in very heavy sceniries i have little stutters,but i can live with it :)

Thank you PMDG For this amazing T7 that you're developing :wub:

I believe Ryan said it should actually perform better than the NGX. The NGX is very cluttered whereas the 777 is fairly clean.

I believe Ryan said it should actually perform better than the NGX. The NGX is very cluttered whereas the 777 is fairly clean.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by cluttered?As in it has more little details? please explain, im curious!

Can you elaborate on what you mean by cluttered?As in it has more little details? please explain, im curious!

I think he is referring to the 737 vs 777 design, the cockpit of the 777 has been simplified and cleaned up especially in comparison to the overhead panel of the 1960's style of the 737. Less switches, knobs, dials, lights and gauges, means less polygons and click spots.

Yes exactly how Jay explained (thanks Jay!). Also remember the 737 is smaller and more narrow compared to the 777. The 777 has mostly Corey switches on the overhead. I think they're called that anyway. They're the flat ones. Then the others are just knobs. A lot of data is showed on the various Synoptic pages on the 777 compared to the 737 where you had a lot of other information on the overhead and other panels.