Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

ENB Series in FSX Acceleration-WIN7 64 Bit

here is a altenative for enb, I had to drop ENB, because I got the blackscreen problem with the PMDG NGX.

Since then I use this and I am more then happy:

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/fxaa-pp-inject/documents

Very easy to use with a interface, lots of options, I just use HDR and Bloom settings and saturation.

I will post my settings, if someone is intrested but will not be able to do so in the next 24 h sorry.

McDan out

Bob,remove all of these from your FSX root folder.

d3d9.dll

d3dx9_40.dll

d3dx9_26.dll

enbseries.ini

Here is my ENB:

http://www.filetransfer.ro/88NZr4

Unzip all files to your FSX root folder.

Enable the effect in game using shift+F12

Let me know how you go.

Bob,remove all of these from your FSX root folder.

d3d9.dll

d3dx9_40.dll

d3dx9_26.dll

enbseries.ini

Here is my ENB:

http://www.filetransfer.ro/88NZr4

Unzip all files to your FSX root folder.

Enable the effect in game using shift+F12

Let me know how you go.

Hi. It gets me further than any other version. It gets past the loading screen. I allowed me to set my A/C and location, etc. As soon as I selected my A/C, etc FSX crashes Thank. There has to be something in my system that doesn't like the dll. Best regards, Bob.

here is a altenative for enb, I had to drop ENB, because I got the blackscreen problem with the PMDG NGX.

Since then I use this and I am more then happy:

https://www.assembla...nject/documents

Very easy to use with a interface, lots of options, I just use HDR and Bloom settings and saturation.

I will post my settings, if someone is intrested but will not be able to do so in the next 24 h sorry.

McDan out

Hi McDan. It took me to an injection site with many files but I could not identify and or them. Best regards, Bob.

ENB Series in FSX Acceleration-WIN7 64 Bit

I downloaded and installed the enbseriesfsxfs9.zip program to my FSX Acceleration. I am running WIN7, 64 bit. It installed the following into FSX;

d3d9.dll

d3dx9_40.dll

d3dx9_26.dll

enbseries.ini

I can open FSX OK full screen and get the blue message about the program being installed in the top left of the aircraft viewing window that first appears. Then it turns to red with some other text and finally disappears.

When I use Shift-F12 FSX crashes. In the Windows Event Viewer it says d3d9.dll failed:

Exc Code: 0xc0000005

Offset: 0x00000781c

Fault id: 0x144c

Before I tried this version program I found another Enb Series program that only added the d3d9.dll and the enbseries.ini. FSX crashed with it too. If I only had d3d9.dll installed FSX did not crash but the Enb Series did not work. If I had both installed FSX would not even open and it crashed right away.

I wrote to Silas, the author, and asked him for help too. I received a message that his e-mail address in the readme was no longer good.

What is my problem and is it fixable? Thanks and best regards, Bob.

Hey Bob!

I found the fix - try this if you have this software installed.

Unload Precision X sofware for your Video card. Bottom right hand corner of your screen , click the arrow, right click on Precision X and Close/Exit. Then run it with ENB :)

Fixed! Hope it works for you! - Took me days just to issolate this one.

Rob

Hi Rob. Thanks. Are you saying to stop Precision X, install ENB, and then restart Precision X? Regards, Bob.

Hey Bob,

nope. This is what you need to try. First off, you can just unload Precision X and then install ENB and test. see if that works for you. If it does and you see no crashes, then close everything and follow these steps.

Look for EVGA Onscreen display server - in the bottom right hand corner where the time is and open that app. You will see RIVATUNER - click the Top right wrench icon - to get into the advanced settings and look for the line of text that reads - "compatibility with 3rd party Runtime Dll's" check mark that box.

Then you can close Rivatuner and then load Precision back in and ENB and FSX :) That should do the trick, did for me. I haven't crashed ONCE since I did this.

Thanks

hope this helps you and others!

Enjoy!

Rob

Took me days to figure this fix out :)

Hi Robdrums. Thanks . I tried that and it still crashes. I have decided that ENB is not for me. Regards, Bob.