Sign in to follow this  
IFursov

My FSX Artifacts problem...

Hard to say what is causing that... try removing the bufferpools rejectthreshold entry in the fsx.cfg and see if that might be causing it...

A

aentwis

Thanks! it's realy helped me!)

i delete the section "[bUFFERPOOLS]" and key "RejectThreshold=98304"

Check GPU's temp if it's above normal..?!

GPU's temp = 55-61 c

see artifacts after loading FSX

looks like I need to re-configure FSX... ahhh...

and, what value me set for AffinityMask? now i use 85...

i have 4 cores and 4 virtual, HyperThreading is ON... Overclock is 4.5GHz...

You're welcome... by the way, with respect to your signature, you should only need to apologize for bad English if you are a native speaker and still speak/write poorly :) Also, it appears that avsim policy requires you to place your system config in your profile...

If HT is on, you need to set an affinity mask in the fsx.cfg that does not use the HT cores... I believe the value is 84, but no guarantees... check it out on Word Not Allowed's site... he has put together an extensive guide on this and other aspects of tweaking. It is well worth reading to understand the ins and outs of fsx and its configuration...

http://#####...hardware-guide/

The affinity mask is explained too...

A

You should turn off Hyperthreading in BIOS. FSX does not use virtual cores. It can handle up to 256 real cores with SP2. Set AffinityMask=14 in fsx.cfg. Read Word Not Allowed's guide for other settings,

Dave