Sign in to follow this  
predator_ec

Updated panel.

Hi.

A few years ago I developed my own 737 panel with the sperry 177 module, now after more than 6000 downloads I've decided to update it.

I know many of you didn't like it, but you gotta gimme a break! I'm not a pro FS designer nor a graphic designer master in Photoshop! I did what I can!

Now I've gained more experience and read everything people had to said about my panel and made some corrections that include a reduction in the massive high-def sideviews that everybody didn't like... however by that time I didn't knew how to make them lighter withouth the loss of quality, now I know.

Appart from that I've developed:

- New Main and Approach panel Layout based in the FSX Captain Sim 737-200, that gave me the oportunity for the PERFECT shot, thing that I didn't have in the real airplane back in 2009 because it was located in a dark hangar and couldn't manage to get a good camera, those layouts were made after medium res photos I took.

- GPWS with the proper female altitude callouts and the "radio altimeter" aural announcement.

- New More real Autopilot status announcement panel with clear individual light advisors.

- New retrofitted custom digital Fuel quantity gauges.

- Fully working TCAS with aural warnings and STDBY-TARA modes.

I still have to polish some details and I'll make it available.... I just hope not having problems with CS. though...

Let me know what you think of this small preview:

Best regards!

What aircraft is it 737 CS

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART