Sign in to follow this  
FLIGHTO

BUGGY

Time to start your "to fix list" yet again

I was thinking the same thing, flying_bob... ;) In fact, just working on confirming an alleged issue with the fuel gauges and then I'll probably spin up a new spreadsheet.

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

Confirmed wx radar not working on mine as well.

Huh... my C90's wx never worked either. Shouldn't the FAA be issuing a recall on those?? In RW, that option is 10+ grand!

Bert....... Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys... I'm punting on the B200.

I've got my C90 the way I want it, and do not see the attraction of diving into another tuning project with pretty much the same airplane - sorry! :unsure:

Bert

I've got my C90 the way I want it, and do not see the attraction of diving into another tuning project with pretty much the same airplane - sorry! :unsure:

Certainly understandable--I only try to purchase payware that fits into a niche--if I already have something that fits into that niche then I usually pass. I have to say I chose the King Air 200 because of its cruise speed and for Carenado's usual dose of eye candy. I don't pay close attention to other details, such as whether a particular gauge works as it should or whether an aircraft hits all the numbers. I would like to see a working weather radar--to that issue Carenado asked me for screenshots today so I sent those in to them this morning.

For those holding out on the other King Air projects, I would say consider this one if the visuals inside and out are important. Carenado is good at that and the only other aircraft I have that matches them in that area is the RealAir Duke (which I think is perfect in every way). This aircraft does eat up framerates, but not all the time--why I cannot figure out. So far, where it counts, on approach and final, I get pretty decent performance.

Right now I am finishing up my longest flight yet in the King Air--from the SF Bay area to Phoenix. The flight's been great so far.

John

The weather radar is working for me.

Did you have to do anything special to get it to work, like file a flight plan?

Certainly understandable--I only try to purchase payware that fits into a niche--if I already have something that fits into that niche then I usually pass. I have to say I chose the King Air 200 because of its cruise speed and for Carenado's usual dose of eye candy. I don't pay close attention to other details, such as whether a particular gauge works as it should or whether an aircraft hits all the numbers. I would like to see a working weather radar--to that issue Carenado asked me for screenshots today so I sent those in to them this morning.

For those holding out on the other King Air projects, I would say consider this one if the visuals inside and out are important. Carenado is good at that and the only other aircraft I have that matches them in that area is the RealAir Duke (which I think is perfect in every way). This aircraft does eat up framerates, but not all the time--why I cannot figure out. So far, where it counts, on approach and final, I get pretty decent performance.

Right now I am finishing up my longest flight yet in the King Air--from the SF Bay area to Phoenix. The flight's been great so far.

John

Did you have to do anything special to get it to work, like file a flight plan?

Idk.... I was doing a flight from ksus to kmdw... I am using active sky evolution... It does not work in pop up mode , only in VC. The c90's weather work for me to.

Idk.... I was doing a flight from ksus to kmdw... I am using active sky evolution... It does not work in pop up mode , only in VC. The c90's weather work for me to.

I don't use Active Sky--my weather is always manually set. Makes me wonder if the gauge is looking for something on my system that I don't have. The majority of people who have responded to my posts regarding the WX Radar have also noted it doesn't work. It's not a deal breaker, but it would be nice to get it working just the same. I can't get the WX Radar to work on the C340 or the Malibu.

I'm having two odd problems with my B200 (with the RXP GNS 530 in the left-hand slot) in addition to the non-working weather radar and the flickering top third of the VSI/TCAS. I have no clickspots anywhere on the ADF or transponder to tune them. I've moused over every square inch of both instruments, knobs and display both, and the only clickspot on either of them flips the active/standby frequencies on the ADF. There doesn't seem to be a way to tune them. What might I be missing?

Other than that, and the fact that it's a little *too* quiet, I love it. The texturing and model are stunning inside and out, and it flies so nicely.

completely understandable. Your work is highly appreciated. You should never feel obligated to fix anyone's flight dynamics.

I'm having two odd problems with my B200 (with the RXP GNS 530 in the left-hand slot) in addition to the non-working weather radar and the flickering top third of the VSI/TCAS. I have no clickspots anywhere on the ADF or transponder to tune them. I've moused over every square inch of both instruments, knobs and display both, and the only clickspot on either of them flips the active/standby frequencies on the ADF. There doesn't seem to be a way to tune them. What might I be missing?

Other than that, and the fact that it's a little *too* quiet, I love it. The texturing and model are stunning inside and out, and it flies so nicely.

I can tune the transponder easily, by positioning the mouse cursor over the number I want to change then either clicking or moving the scroll wheel on the mouse. Same holds true with the ADF

John

You should never feel obligated to fix anyone's flight dynamics

That should be fine, as BStolle is doing flight d's for Carenado now.

I don't use Active Sky--my weather is always manually set. Makes me wonder if the gauge is looking for something on my system that I don't have. The majority of people who have responded to my posts regarding the WX Radar have also noted it doesn't work. It's not a deal breaker, but it would be nice to get it working just the same. I can't get the WX Radar to work on the C340 or the Malibu.

That is wired.... R u using fsuipc?

I just tried installing FSUIPC and it made no difference. Still no WX Radar.

Hello,

same problem here with the ADF and transponder...:-(

EDHE27

Hello,

same problem here with the ADF and transponder...:-(

EDHE27

I just reinstalled the B200. The ADF and transponder are now available.

After installing the RXP GNS530 again, the knobs disappear for me...

can anyone confirm this issue? Maybe help on this bug ?

thanks in advance