Sign in to follow this  
Paul J

Ho, hum... another first video....

BirdDog at Fall City..

Have a good laugh!

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Nice video Paul,excellent scenery.One question though. Was that jim or les reading the newspaper when you started your taxi from the stand? :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Jamie

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

You sleeping dog! That was a great video!! :yahoo: Now don't tell me that you have a Track IR!! if not it sure looked like it. And Orbx, we have to talk about this!! Is there only certain areas that they have? Paul you did a extreamly great video and you told me it would be hard, baloney! I want to see more from you now that you got started. I get a kick out of videos like this one. Oh and someone else got to the paper before I got there!! :clapping: Must had been old Jim 8P

You should feel proud of your first video. There is nothing to laugh at on this one!! :LMAO:

Les im%20Not%20Worthy.gif :hi: My hat is off to you my friend..

OK... I won't tell you I have a TrackIR....... :lol:

Still some problems, Les:

1). I don't have a widescreen monitor, and 1280 x 1024 is still a 4:3 ratio and so the (YouTude) pic is altered so that it stretches it out, and that looks weird.

2). 4:3 obscures the outside view such that one can barely see the scenery. Mutter... mutter....

:(

I love watching these videos when relaxing at night. For a first video that ranks among the best quality videos. I hope there are more coming.

Whole lot of laughing going on around here! What's going on? Oh! Paul made a video? Wow! Great job there Paul! Loved the realistic engine sounds and the environmental noise (okay, the Birds). Not too shabby for a first try. Not to belabor my previous points with Les, I didn't see any shadows in this video either. Guess FS Recorder/Fraps can't handle the detail. But I did see some reflections off the glass on the gauges. Anyway, great video!

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I love watching these videos when relaxing at night. For a first video that ranks among the best quality videos. I hope there are more coming.

Thanks, Greswolf......but..aawwww shucks.... I think you're just sayin' that 'cos we're both Canadian, eh? :lol: :drinks:

Nice Vid, but ##### is a "Chip Detector"? never see one of those before.

Here ya go: much better than me saying it's a magnetic sump plug...

Look at some of the gears here:-

https://www.google.c...iw=1238&bih=834

http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/civilaviation/standards/maintenance-aarpe-humanperformance-study1-588.htm

http://www.allenairc..._detectors.html

:good:

Man did I have it all wrong!!! I thought that was a Duck Dung Detector to keep the Bird Dogs nose clean.im%20Not%20Worthy.gif :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Jamie

Ahhhh... thanks Paul... I do know what those are... LOL, my first thought was some kind of ice detection system.... LOL... makes me laugh. As old bugs bunny says... "What a maroon."

Whats a chipmunk detector?

Anyhow, the unedited videos are the best!. Seeing how others do it is the most interresting and teach us the most.

The 'great' machinima's are cool, but dont show us anything.

Good work, and a good sound in that little bird.

Thank you Johan! Yeah - that's a real aeroplane!