Sign in to follow this  
JaseMelbo

737ng + trackir5 + ezdok + fsdt software = gold

Just wanted to say that it's all gold. Everything, the whole lot...........it's all good.

Flying from kjac (FTX) to kdfw (fsdt) and its just bloody unreal.

Thought everyone should know.

Jas

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

Scrap ezdok and get OPUS. You'll be a happy man :)

I am staying with Ezdok for now as I have problems with Opus and Trackir. I don't have time to play around setting things up again when what I have already works fine. Maybe wait a bit longer for the camera side of Opus to be worked on

I am staying with Ezdok for now as I have problems with Opus and Trackir. I don't have time to play around setting things up again when what I have already works fine. Maybe wait a bit longer for the camera side of Opus to be worked on

+1

-1 Opus is up to date now beta 2.28.3 best softwaren , weather camera geanerator ever

My system spec:

CPU: Quadcore Q6600

RAM: 8 GB DDR2

GPU: Nvidia G force GTX460

Michel de Bruin.

I did take the time to try to get things working, but the camara transitions in OPUS using TrackIR don't work right. As I stated in an other post it kind of jumps form one positon to another when I have TrackIR enabled. Only when I disable TrackIR on a cam, the transition TO it works like it should (and like EZCA does flawless WITH TrackIR). But wit TRackIR enabled, it starts the transition fluidly, but about half ways, it 'jumps' to the chosen cam view. I tried everything, nothing worked. With EZCA it works fine, so the choise is easy. I rather loose 3-6 fps (then i'm still over 25 fps), than cope with the unrealistic and annoying camera transitions.

Ed, i had that problem with running the beta versions of OPUS. Uninstall everything, delete your opusfsx folder, and reinstall. It should work fine.

Otherwise, try going to the configure menu, deselect the TrackIR option, wait, then reselect it. That should work.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Ed, i had that problem with running the beta versions of OPUS. Uninstall everything, delete your opusfsx folder, and reinstall. It should work fine.

Otherwise, try going to the configure menu, deselect the TrackIR option, wait, then reselect it. That should work.

Ok, thanks! I will give it a try and report back

OmniAtlas, on 20 October 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

Hi, I tried it all..... with no result.

+1

+1

+1

I just yesterday bought GSX :D. Happy as a child! Look at 'em fancy buses, stairs, tugs and all!

Meh, GSX is nice, but a little pricey. I tried the demo, perhaps I'll think of buying it when they cut the price by 50%.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

-1 Opus is up to date now beta 2.28.3 best softwaren , weather camera geanerator ever

+2 to get the score correct again :P

It is without a doubt the best weather generator I have ever seen. It wipes the floor completely with AS and REX.

However I don't like the camera side of it at the moment but its no loss to me as I only bought it purely for the weather engine so anything else is a nice little bonus.

Meh, GSX is nice, but a little pricey. I tried the demo, perhaps I'll think of buying it when they cut the price by 50%.

Good luck with that they have the market cornered ..

oh apart from an odd bunch that have a strange purchasing method , forget the name

ZORAN