Sign in to follow this  
Marcos1sp

new download

I format my pc win 7 but don´t save my setup radar contact 4.3. What´s procedure for new download radar contact?

My radar contact is regoistry and licencied.

Thanks

Hi

Where did you purchase it from. Have a look at the e mail you would have received when you bought it, that should give you details.

Shaun

I assume your version of FS is already installed.

Send an e-mail to jd@jdtllc.com subject installation download. Include your username and original ordering e-mail plus any handy purchase information. Be sure jdtllc.com is allowed through your ISP and PC spam filters. If he locates your information he can update your data in his database for an automatic registration at the proper time.

In preparation for the install you will need to install some runtime modules in Win 7 that are no longer included. Please read the pinned "713 error" top pinned at the top.

When you run the installer in Win 7 right click on the .exe and select run as admin. That is an application security level not related to user security. Once RC is installed and registered you can set up a shortcut to it with its property set to run as admin.

When including the product code in the automatic registration dialog be sure to include any "-" if that shows up. When you get the product key e-mail and you copy the key by pasting it into the RC registration window be sure the mouse cursor rests after that last letter and does not include a trailing space as so often happens with Windows copy/pasting of characters.

After a successful registration be sure to update fsuipc and makerwys to the latest versions as pinned in the topic at the forum head. Then rerun the RC scenery rebuild even though it ran during installation.