Sign in to follow this  
mgh

I do hope this is some sort of sick joke

Guest SoarPics

Through his shear ignorance Ferdy brings so much entertainment to life!! For the record (legal or otherwise) what Tom said absolutely hits the mark. Danowat, If I'm not mistaken, you are from the U.K.? If so your courts would have to enforce any decision this idiot would claim to have against you. What are the chances that any court in your country would so so? None!! For him to take anybody to court (for defamation or any other reason) would mean he would be forced to expose himself as a thief. Me thinks any court (in his country or any other signatory of the Berne convention) would laugh him right into a judgement... against him.This is absolutely comical!!"I gotta find something to upload just so I can include all the appropriate disclaimers about FSPlanet. Take your best shot Ferdy."Absolutely!GregOoops! Just realized I called the idiot and idiot. Maybe I should edit that out.Naw! Sue me, Ferdy.

OK Clay, I'll just add "Ferdy" to my list of people to avoid in the dark (and otherwise) :) RgdsRat

Guest allcott

Anyone got a sophisticated image processing package that could take a close look at what the `lawyer` has in his hand?Just for a bit of fun y'know. :+The image of that document has been posted on his freely-accessible website and I'm sure that therefore makes it public domain and it could now be commented upon or scrutinised. }(Wouldn't it be funny to find out the legal document is a statement of overdue account or a refusal to pay or something? Or Ferdy's bus driver exam results?:DAllcott

Guest danowat

Yes mate, I am in the UK, I know the courts here can't even convict criminals, let alone put up with rubbish like this :-lolI have NEVER put anything in my readmes like this, but I am now gonna start :-lolI just think it so sad that someone like this would try and persicute people who produce FREE addons for FS, the mind boggles at the idiocy of this whole episode.CheersDan.

The most outrageous thing I've yet seen!What's fun, though, is to use the picture with the lawyers as some sort of a caption/what-are-they-saying? contest. :)

Guest JDH

Of course, you've got to wonder about the photos.The top one could be a stock photo from anywhere. The main one is, er, some guys sat around a table. Nothing to prove otherwise!

Guest CargoMun

Anyone care to guess who that person whom Ferdy alledgedly sued is? (No, it isnt me :D ) Surely that person would have no problem voicing his thoughts here or elsewhere - or would that not be possible legally?

Guest Boone

The website doesn't allow 'Right-Click' on the image. Darn!, and I had a good caption all prepared! :( Best RegardsBoone,BooneEIDW@hotmail.com"Flying a plane is no different from riding a bicycle. It's just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."

Guest danowat

Hehehe, now that sounds like a fun contest :-lolDan.

Boone - I wanna see the caption :-) . You can right-click and save the image. Just press-and-hold the left mouse button then right-click with the left button down. Nobody said Ferdy was very smart :-) . (BTW this works with many "no-right-click" pages).Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Seriously though, as a US citizen, how in the world could he sue me over slander or defamation? He's from Spain, I'm in the US. What court would I be answerable too for this defamation? And also, what court made this decision? Sorry, but, I don't think he could touch anybody outside Spain. Am I wrong here?This is an interesting discussion.Hey Ferdy, :~P