Sign in to follow this  
rspring94

In Progress: YSSY Scenery (FINALLY!)

Final approach to Sydney on todays last leg of the World Flight on Vatsim - YBBN -> YSSY, BOREE star approach.

Looking forward to better visuals when this comes into fruitation, can't wait :)

sydney_approach.jpg

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Final approach to Sydney on todays last leg of the World Flight on Vatsim - YBBN -> YSSY, BOREE star approach.

Looking forward to better visuals when this comes into fruitation, can't wait :)

sydney_approach.jpg

So this event runs every year, participated last year with Pa111, & wouldn't it be nice to start & finish with a yssy that looks like its supposed too,

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou Ryan!! I have been waiting for a good YSSY since it is my home airport. If you need any testing done, feel free to PM me (although I'm sure you have plenty of eager beta testers here already :P ). All the best for this rather large effort, I look forward to seeing the results!

Regards,

Brendan

Can't wait for this mate, best of luck and keep us updated!

Wish there was something I could do to help, but I don't know anything about scenery building.

Ollie

Oliver Benton

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hey ryan

Now I'm definitely not asking for any dates but it's been 3 weeks or so since this post was started , is it still going ahead ? Looking forward too a good Sydney someday

Cheers

Riche

Hey ryan

Now I'm definitely not asking for any dates but it's been 3 weeks or so since this post was started , is it still going ahead ? Looking forward too a good Sydney someday

Cheers

Riche

Scenery takes months. Give him a little bit of breathing room ;)

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Hi all, sorry been really busy.

The scenery will still be going ahead, I expect a release date of around June - August 2013.

If you would like to help in some way, pm me.

Recent Flights:

18-5-2018

QF147: SYD-AKL (ZK-ZQG)

27-5-2018

EK413: CHC-SYD (A6-EUI)

Hi all

With the rumours that FlyTampa YSSY may be in the works, I am putting the project on hiatus. When I get more details on this, the project will either continue; or, if FT is doing Sydney, be cancelled.

Recent Flights:

18-5-2018

QF147: SYD-AKL (ZK-ZQG)

27-5-2018

EK413: CHC-SYD (A6-EUI)

There's another airport just down the road (literally the road that goes under Taxiways A,B&C and Runway 34L/16R) that's currently rather forlorn and defaulty. YSBK. Somewhat Smaller than YSSY, and once Australia's busiest airport (by counting landings and takeoffs, the fact that most of those were Cessna 152's with 2POB not withstanding), Bankstown YSBK is both a large centre for GA, and woefully under-represented in the FS world. Hopefully someone someday...