Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

Airbus X Extended (Promo)

Personally, I'm kinda sick of the videos and screenshots - it's like dangling a carrot in front of a horse and pulling it away month after month after month... --- stop the hype and release the damn thing lol

send me an email once it's released thanks.

Rob

+1

show me some videos of whats being worked on and taking so long to finish LOL - I'd be more interested in that, myself. anyway.

+1

Appreciating the love here :) lol - I just can check for updates for so long, then I get angry lol

Anyone know why the first version - kicks out of AP and does a vertical dance? -- I tried it 3 times and gave up.

show me some videos of whats being worked on and taking so long to finish LOL - I'd be more interested in that, myself. anyway.

Appreciating the love here :) lol - I just can check for updates for so long, then I get angry lol

Anyone know why the first version - kicks out of AP and does a vertical dance? -- I tried it 3 times and gave up.

Yeah, it is bad autopilot logic built into this airplane. Even disabling the fly by wire system still causes the "vertical dance" but not nearly as bad.

A question to the developer and Beta-Tester who can probably fix that.

On the models at some Beta previews, I noticed that the spoilers all operate together.

On A32S, the spoilers are numbered 1 through 5 from inner to outer. There are used as follow:

- speed brake (in flight): 2, 3 and 4

- ground spoiler: all of them

- roll control: 2 to 5.

And on touchdown first 3 and 4, and then 1, 2 and 5.

would be nice if that will be fixed.