Sign in to follow this  
DarkstarF16

Traffic 360 out!

Hi Maurice, to be honest I've not had any hits to FPS with T360 running- it was very smooth. The only slight stutter I get is when REX injects weather. I don't have an uber PC either (nVidia 460, i7 w/ 6 G ram). Only other add-ons are GEX Tropical, Orbx PNW, JF DC3, JF Lockheed Model 10, and GAS Lockheed Model 12.

Thanks Dave. I think I'm going to give it a try after they issue a service pack for some of the issues Will posted (thanks).

Installed... run for a bit... uninstalled (and I rarely uninstall anything once it's on). Did I give it a fair go? Probably not. And I'll probably have another try at some point. I'll stick with their Traffic X for the time being, which is adequate enough for my purposes.

There's 10 seconds I'll never get back. lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I uninstalled My Traffic X 5.4, bored with the out of date liveries. I install Traffic360 with the Summer2012 schedule, go to my home field KDTW and it's loaded with NWA jets. I unchecked NWA and rebuilt. I do like that military is included.

There's filters for GA and Business traffic, nothing for commercial. At DTW for example, there's nothing bigger than a 757 on the ground. No 747, A330 etc.

And what is it about the management UI for these products (talking FSX addons in general that have a separate interface)? Absolutely brutal. Clunky and unintuitive. The average user won't be spending much time with the UI, but have the developers not studied any common Windows standards? There's no menu navigation here, and no buttons. Options to save settings are hidden in context menus that you wouldn't know are available unless you want to read the manual (I don't). Hey T360 devs, if I change an option that requires a rebuild of the scenery file, how about prompting me to do it once you detect a change? How about saving the options of for selected aircraft types automatically (another hidden right-click).

REX is equally awful in this respect, and MyTrafficX was grade-school UI. It would be nice if all the addon developers could agree to a common spec and then integrate themselves within a common UI app.

hi have installed traffic360 not happy 2012 schedules i think not , i fly alot from,

manchester egcc no american ryanair united these are just a few go to menphis u/s main fedex base not one fedex no ups.

and to make it worse you will see nothwest, delta in old colours,no united /continental merger. there is load s missing.

egcc movment 4 aircraft taxi in 2hrs trafficlook no aircraft airbourne ,ga parked at airforce base posted to justflight no reply .

dont be fooled by the hype i was .

les

Hi Les,

If you've e-mailed us and had no reply I'd suggest sending the e-mail again as we may not have received it.

Thanks

Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight

So far its sucky. Sure the Aircraft look pretty good and there is lots of liveries according to the airport, but there is no reset to get AI to fly the actual active runway according to the winds when real world weather loads. You have to go into options and turn off AI density, press ok, then go back and load again. As far as I know that is the only way.

And the sounds are horrible, unless my install is messed up. Sounds like a factory machine. nothing like aircraft startup , or takeoffs and landings.

Unless i get this sorted out, and patched, this is one addon i sorely regret.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png