Sign in to follow this  
saed45

ezdok for fs9

does anyone know if there is an app simlar to ez dock for fs9 or if they will make it for fs9?

If my memory serves me correctly there is/was Active Camera?

Chris Howard

can it do the same thing for panels as ezdok does? thats the only part im interested in

can it do the same thing for panels as ezdok does? thats the only part im interested in

You can set 10 cameras for each aircraft, i like active camera more than ezdok, becouse efects on ezdok are too exaggerated, and it's pretty complicated to learn how to change that. I like to fly, not to spend my free time to learn about ezdok. I don't use ezdok in fsx anymore. But i use active camera in fs9.

Active Camera is not so complicated, and it works excelent

so in active camera you can hit a button while in vc and it scrolls through different panels?

Ha ha :lol: I had no idea active camera had those head latency movements and turbulence effects.

I'm buying this as soon as I finish this post.

Thanks guys. Zeljko, Love your avatar :lol:

Hi again guys. I'm still waiting for them to send me my registration key so I've been using it only where it works at the moment, which is KSEA.

I love the VC effects but have a problem with my middle mouse wheel. I've disabled the middle mouse zoom, pan and move in Active Camera's option menu, but when I scroll it up or down, the pilot's head position moves forward and back. So it's impossible to turn the heading, alt, speed, etc knobs in the VC.

I know there's got to be a way to keep my middle mouse button/wheel the way it was by FS9 default. How did you guys stop this from occurring?

Thanks

Hi again guys. I'm still waiting for them to send me my registration key so I've been using it only where it works at the moment, which is KSEA.

I love the VC effects but have a problem with my middle mouse wheel. I've disabled the middle mouse zoom, pan and move in Active Camera's option menu, but when I scroll it up or down, the pilot's head position moves forward and back. So it's impossible to turn the heading, alt, speed, etc knobs in the VC.

I know there's got to be a way to keep my middle mouse button/wheel the way it was by FS9 default. How did you guys stop this from occurring?

Thanks

get rid of 'F1.dll' in your modules folder.

Thanks Doorstep. I looked in the modules folder but there is no F1.dll. There is one called F1_view.dll. Is this the one? Just want to make sure I don't delete something important. Can I just rename it to something like F1_viewHHH.dllHHH?

Thanks

That is the right dll, you can rename it. I just disabled that option in active camera fs9 menu

Thanks Doorstep. I looked in the modules folder but there is no F1.dll. There is one called F1_view.dll. Is this the one? Just want to make sure I don't delete something important. Can I just rename it to something like F1_viewHHH.dllHHH?

Thanks

Yes sorry for the confusion.

Thanks so much, guys. I had to move the dll file somewhere else because renaming it didn't do anything lol.

Got it registered and I'm gonna do a flight soon. I can't wait. So far I'm only using it for the VC effects, and I have to say, I think the effects are much better than EZDOK for FSX. I will get DBS Walk and Follow in a few days so I can start making FS9 movies. Man oh man, I just LOVE FS9!

Ouch. So sorry for all the questions guys. Looks like I've ran into another little problem.

I have spent the last hour trying to figure this out but I can't. I've cleared all the pre-programmed key assignments but the problem still persists. I didn't notice this during my quick tests before because I wasn't zooming in and out much at all.

Here's what happens. When I'm on the ground, I can zoom in and out no problem. But as soon as I'm airborne, every time I zoom in or out in the VC, my view would also pan all over the place. So if I'm trying to zoom straight ahead, as I zoom, the view would move to the left, or right, sometimes up or down. Almost as if the pilot is looking around all over the place.

Any ideas?