Sign in to follow this  
saed45

ezdok for fs9

Nevermind. I figured it out. I had the zoom function assigned to my yoke and I used "Increase/Decrease Selection Slightly". I changed it to "Increase/Decrease Selection" and all is good.

Does Active Camera allows to set different vc views like EZCA? Suppose I want to set ctrl+1 to set view focused on PFD and ND, ctrl+2 for FMC, ctrl+3 for throttle and so on.... Is it possible to create and switch through these views like ezca allows?

Many thanks

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Does Active Camera allows to set different vc views like EZCA? Suppose I want to set ctrl+1 to set view focused on PFD and ND, ctrl+2 for FMC, ctrl+3 for throttle and so on.... Is it possible to create and switch through these views like ezca allows?

Many thanks

I think you can't create switch. You can find here all information, on product page: http://www.anticyclone.be/Active_Camera/Home.html

They have a free Demo, so you can try it and see if you like it. Demo version is limited to KSEA airport

Many thanks

Hi,

in VC you can. Slew to the desired view, then press CTRL+ALT+n where n=1-9 and that will save your view (I'm working from memory which has deceived me in the past, so please, take a look at the instructions and key config for the right key combo)

With CTRL+n you then switch - or better slew - between views. I have default views saved for almost each of my aircraft with a VC. One for the main view, one for overhead, throttle and so on.

Regards,

Jure

Thanks Jure, this is what I'm looking for. Did you used num pad key to slew or arrow keys?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Thanks Jure, this is what I'm looking for. Did you used num pad key to slew or arrow keys?

Riccardo,

num pad keys with NUM LOCK on, I believe.

Or you can press and hold down the CTRL key and the mouse wheel (if you have such a mouse), then move the mouse around. But this method is hard since you must make tiny movements with mouse, it's so sensitive.

Man, I last flew two days ago and I am not sure... :unsure: My fingers have a memory of their own as it seems... :biggrin:

Regards,

Jure

I had Active Camera when I was playing FS9. You can make up to 10 presets, I had presets for iFly 737, QW757, PMDG 747, PMDG MD-11. I had PIC view, MCP View, Overhead View, Pedestal View on F1,F2,F3....F10. You can select what key to use for every view. It's a great software, but you can not compare Active Camera with EZDOK , but EZDOK is not for FS9. 

To make a preset you have to move with CTRL+ENTER, CTRL+BACKSPACE, SHIFT+ENTER, SHIFT+BACKSPACE, CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER, CTRL+SHIFT+BACKSPACE, after you are in the position you like you save that specific view with default CTRL+ALT+1,2,3....0, after that you have to save the view for the next time you run your FS9. If you don't save the view you have to make it again next time you run your sim!!!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

Guys, you are fantastic!

Thank so much for your help.

Riccardo

I had Active Camera when I was playing FS9. You can make up to 10 presets, I had presets for iFly 737, QW757, PMDG 747, PMDG MD-11. I had PIC view, MCP View, Overhead View, Pedestal View on F1,F2,F3....F10. You can select what key to use for every view. It's a great software, but you can not compare Active Camera with EZDOK , but EZDOK is not for FS9.

To make a preset you have to move with CTRL+ENTER, CTRL+BACKSPACE, SHIFT+ENTER, SHIFT+BACKSPACE, CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER, CTRL+SHIFT+BACKSPACE, after you are in the position you like you save that specific view with default CTRL+ALT+1,2,3....0, after that you have to save the view for the next time you run your FS9. If you don't save the view you have to make it again next time you run your sim!!!

H Pink I tried out your method, but doesn't work for me, when I recall with CTRL+1 etc etc the views nothing happens. I follow strictly your steps, set correctly views in VC, save the view with CTRL+ALT+1 and so on, then Save View in Active Camera Menu, but if I want recall view #1 or #2 nothing happens.

any help?

Riccardo

You have to load the presets every time you load the specific plane! 

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

Thanks, but I think it doesn't work.

After I set up my vc views and save the preset have I to re-load it to make it operative?

Riccardo

Are you sure you have set the correct key for calling the previews? Do you have FSUIPC?

There is an option to set the internal pilot view, it must be checked!! 

post-265403-0-79181900-1386400823.jpg

Regards, Albert Miu

Pink, at leat it worked, but I have shaking serious problem with TrackIR, as descrbed in that new post:

http://forum.avsim.net/index.php?/topic/428524-TrackIR-and-VC-camera-positions,-how-to-handle-them?

may I have to disable something to avoid shaking problem with trackIR?

Riccardo

something to avoid shaking problem with trackIR?

If I recall correctly under Setup uncheck Head latency rate and possibly Buffeting rate as well.

Thanks, do you solve in this way? I'll try later.

another question, you can switch from a preset to another only if trckir is paused (red light) not when is use, any idea to solve either this issue?

Riccardo