Sign in to follow this  
Ghjiop

How can I move the ngx to another computer?

all your keys and download links are in your account  on where you have purchased  it, so in your case it be  in the pmdg account

if you still have  the download exe  of  the 737  than it  just a matter of getting the key  and than re install it  to your new pc. If you havnt  than you need to purchase a download extended service for about $5 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Pete,  thanks for the information.  I did not even see the account/log-in link on the PMDG at the top right, it was so small that I did not notice it.   I was able to get in.

Cray Foley

I got a new computer and I am just wondering how I would get the ngx on my new computer with out re purchasing it.

Please Help 

I got a new computer and I am just wondering how I would get the ngx on my new computer with out re purchasing it.

Please Help

Just a matter of  just copying your ngx installer to a usb, disk or whatever  and than just install it  to your new pc. If you unable to do this  than iam afraid you have to buy the download extended service    for about  $5 .

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

So I have looked through my old computer and cant find the installer so I guess I deleted it. so what should I do

So I have looked through my old computer and cant find the installer so I guess I deleted it. so what should I do

Than you need to go here

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=10

and purchase  whatever aircraft you had installed before, next time  save your installer  to a disk will save you doing this all over  again

Peter kelberg