Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Animation jump in flap retraction finally fixed

wait a minute, Isn't that the entire point of this thread? Fixed smooth flap animation for 777 and 737NGX SP2? :ph34r:

He said they fixed the jump cut in the animation that occurs right before the flaps retract completely. Nothing was implied regarding their overall smoothness.

Thought you guys might like to know that we just fixed that weird small jump in the flap animation as they come up into the fully retracted position. We noticed the 777 doing it too (more pronounced in that case because they're bigger) and RSR just tracked down the cause in the code this afternoon - expect that for SP2!

I actually noticed it happen yesterday through Flaps 15-30. Awesome to know it's all fixed for the 777!

I have a question for you, I didn't really want to create a topic to ask; my NGX's displays & FMC freezes randomly. The PFD shows us in a right bank when we're straight and level. Happens for about just under a minute - not really sure what's caused it since I have little addons and don't edit my CFG. If I click something on the mode select panel like STA button - it may get everything normal. Any suggestions?

So that means the 777 is even closer to landing:), btw never noticed any jumping in my flap retraction although i spend most of my time in vc

Rather waiting for 737 NGX SP2 than the 777 .... B)

Dave P. Woycek