Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warriorpilot

Best Nvidia Inspector setting for FSX

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I am on the process of upgrading my computer I already upgraded my mother board RAM and my processor. I am currently on An I7 2600K 3.8 8GB RAM Windows 7 64 bit. Fsx Sp2 Nvidia 9800GT

I know off the bat that my video card is not sufficient enough for fsx and I will be upgrading to the 660Ti but for the next few weeks I won't be able to. So my question is how can I set up Nvidia inspector so that I don't loose so many frame rates when I am flying around heavy clouds by REX should I change my anti aliasing settings or does anyone have a recommendation on to what I should set inspector maybe lower my resolution on the Rex clouds to 2048.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have not seen those. Thanks il definitely tune down my clouds to 2048 and in not enough il take them down to 1024. Thanks for the help

Look for Word Not Allowed's tuning guide to:

http://#####...hardware-guide/

for a different approach in tuning and a slightly different NI setting. For me still the best one.

I have seen this. Thanks for the input. One thing I have to notice is that he mentions on a part that during some settings he also is seeing his PC go below 30 FPS. Meaning that I am in the right track to getting it right and with my current video card considering he has a GTX 580 and I a 9800GT.

Most of the time I am averaging about 35 FPS but sometimes like with the NGX and at JFK with AS2012 and REX clouds with overcast conditions is averaging about 20-25 FPS So considering its is not that bad.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0