Sign in to follow this  
WR269

Airbus X Extended

Seeing how the FS++ team doesnt require an SDK to interface an add on with MCE, would it be possible to add the Airbus X Extended to the list of requests? I know you are working on the DC-9, the MD-80 and quite a few others, but the new Bus would be lovely!

Seeing how the FS++ team doesnt require an SDK to interface an add on with MCE, would it be possible to add the Airbus X Extended to the list of requests? I know you are working on the DC-9, the MD-80 and quite a few others, but the new Bus would be lovely!

This one is definitely on.

ETA: January 2013

Awesome! Can you guys confirm you will be able to get the first officer to action the MCP via voice commands as well as the radios, the transponder and whatever else is active in the cockpit without an SDK?

I'll let you know where things stand by the end of the coming week. Will have a clearer picture then.

Fire handles aren't simulated in the bird, so obviously can't manipulate these.

That would be great, it worked fine in the original Airbus X so am hoping for the same. Thanks again.

Great news! I can't run it yet, being away from my rig. But I'm really eager to try, even more so with knowing that MCE will support it sooner or later.

According to Mr. Kok (Aerosoft), they will be delivering an SDK for the Airbus X Extended, shortly.

What will be the depth of voice interaction with the AXE since there is no SDK? Will the F/O be able to set up radios, transponder, MCP, read position of switches and information from the MCDU? Better still, when can we expect it?

What will be the depth of voice interaction with the AXE since there is no SDK? Will the F/O be able to set up radios, transponder, MCP, read position of switches and information from the MCDU? Better still, when can we expect it?

Absolutely!

Almost any switch that moves in VC, FO will know how to handle it.

ETA towards the end of January.

Preview available on request.

Fantastic! That means the DC9, Airbus Extended and the QW146 will get a voice First Officer. Gotta be happy with that!

Now that the Airbus X Extended has been given a Voice First officer (works really well, created my own procedures from an Airbus manual I found), will the Coolsky DC9 be next?

Now that the Airbus X Extended has been given a Voice First officer (works really well, created my own procedures from an Airbus manual I found),

Will

may I ask for your Airbus procedures? I planned to make the same, but dit not found any time for it.

Bruno

Bruno 

Will

may I ask for your Airbus procedures? I planned to make the same, but dit not found any time for it.

Bruno

Hello Bruno, check your PMs