Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

Aeroworx KingAir B200- any takers- how is it?

Guest Dakota

Aeroworx released the Kingair and it looks like a real nice model, but a bit expensive for a regular turbo prop plane. Is there something special about it I am missing? Just wondering if it is worth the bucks. I really like PMDG's 1900, but it was only $14.95. A great deal.

Guest georg

It should be the exactly same KingAir released a while ago by FFS. It is a good plane, but I am not flying it anymore.

Guest danowat

Its very, very good, worth it in my opinion.The only thing that concerned me was the "hiccup" that FFS has had, but it seems as though Aeroworx are running with it, so hopefully it will continue to be supported wellDan.

Guest Henri W

Well, it is just magnificent. Nothing regular about it. It is extremely complete. You do not only get good visuals, but more important, a highly sophisticated flight deck. For my airliner flights I use PMDG's B737NG, for shorter turboprop flights I always use the Aeroworx KingAir B200. Best regards,Henri

Henning, Mark, and Team have done a fine job on the B200. We recommend the airplane for those who want a realistic "King Air":-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Dakota

Thanks for you inputs, I am going to go ahead and get it since these types of planes are the ones I enjoy flying the most in MSFS.

You're going to LOVE this serious plane. And yes, you can fly totally in VC (at least I do.)

Todd, excellent videos. I am very interested in purchasing it also, but was just wondering how it affects the frame rates. The graphics look awesome, but just wondering how smoothe it is flying.Thanks,Costas

Guest kingairvols

Danowat,Hello:I was wanting to ask a couple of questions please:1. I saw the "PMDG" logo at the bottom of your repley. Thus, I want to ask if you have a relationship in anyway with them (be it a beta tester, a partner in some or all of the sales)? I write this as I trust you would understand the reason for the question.2. In your view (as we relate per your responce to q 1.) what are the main differences ( as detialed as you can with out taking too much of your time) between the two planes mentioned on the initial post. I wan to close the responce from myself with the following, Please. I am in Medical Device slaes. Our company has several products that lead the market. We also have a bunch of (what I call "me to products") Devices that are on par with other vendors. I try and realize we cant be every thing to all, (I wished, LOL). Thus I was trying to oped the door for a fair and blanced response. If you are a big time partner with the group then I dont want to bother you with the two questions as stated above.Never the less, I am looking forward to the Saab. The reviewa and what else follows its release. Yes, I know not hold my breath for it. I do lik ethe plane, and I am sure it will be a winner.Take care.Mark.

1. I saw the "PMDG" logo at the bottom of your repley. Thus, I want to ask if you have a relationship in anyway with them (be it a beta tester, a partner in some or all of the sales)? I write this as I trust you would understand the reason for the question. Well as one who IS a PMDG beta tester for and has been one since day one of the 737 NG and B1900, Dan is no way connected to PMDG and never has been. Tags are freely provided for anyone who desires to have one ;-)Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest kingairvols

OK,I hope you guys can be patient as I ask another question.I see a lot of (PMDG logos at the bottom of some of the repleys here), Do the to groups mentioned in the original post here actually work with there respective team and them in turn purchase the same plane from another group? Or, from being frinds in the add on sales, (payware) share with each othe youp products as a way to enhance the planes for all of us. In other words several people (PMDG logo post) seem to have flown the other B200. My point is I will pay for ad-ons now and then, (ie...FSGen, Plat membership)but as a consumer I would really have to push had to get myself to pay for to planes that are of the same type. Please keep in mind I would think as you guys are in the same market with your products that sharring is a practice for basic reasons. I am just trying to see the need to pay retial for both, when they are the same planes. If one is really better I sure do want to know but dont want to put any one in a "spot". From what I have seen they are "even Steven".I am also sure I am wrong and would like to hear some "likes and what I did not like". Agian as long as it dose not start a "turf war".I hope this adds to my first repley (above) and that it comes across in the mild way I ment. I am just wanting to know the differences in the two B-200's.Thank you.

>>>In other words several people (PMDG logo post) seem to have flown the other B200. My point is I will pay for ad-ons now and then, (ie...FSGen, Plat membership)but as a consumer I would really have to push had to get myself to pay for to planes that are of the same typeUh...they are not 'the same type'. The folks who have the PMDG planes are flying the Boeing 737 (except the 'propeller head' B1900D) which has turbofan jet engines. The Beech B200, however, is a turboprop and you can see the spinning propellers from the cockpit. There is only one payware B200 at this point in time as far as I know.