Sign in to follow this  
JaneRachel

PC Pilot, PMDG, ORBX Sponsored Special Event 18-20 Jan

Guess that's not me Jane :)

Thanks for the match guys, money goes to a good cause so great!

23.png

Yes indeed, good match there Morten... fellow BAV pilot :-) I wish only the best for Tony and hope this donation goes a long way to help him.

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

Guys,

As I type, Robert Randazzo, whom some of you may have heard of will be joining us on voice chat for the Tony Radmilovich appeal.

If you have any questions for him, point your browser to the live stream at

www.twitch.tv/frooglepete

and see what Rob has to say on some new fangled 777 thingy, a DC-6 thing and lots of other thingys to talk about :)

Happening at 1.45 eastern, 1845 UK 19th Jan.

- Jane Whittaker

Yes indeed, good match there Morten... fellow BAV pilot :-) I wish only the best for Tony and hope this donation goes a long way to help him.

Great Joseph, then I look forward to a first hand review on our forum as soon as you get the new bird :)

23.png

I am at the North Cargo at KMCO now, flew down from Atlanta with my brand new GSS MD-11, watching the stream right now, waiting for the interview with Rob :) Are you flying now Joseph?

23.png

Just getting set up at KMCO and realised that the flightplan published was copy pasted wrong :) its a copy of the ATL-MCO Route. Would love the correct route to rejoin the flights!