Sign in to follow this  
JaneRachel

PC Pilot, PMDG, ORBX Sponsored Special Event 18-20 Jan

we are currently running just over an hour behind, with the PC Pilot technical editor just taking off from Minneapolis headed for Chicago

- Jane Whittaker

I'm about to go preflight for KBGR-KJFK. Will I see everyone landing at 1015UTC?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm looking at a 1319z arrival to BGR, 4 minutes late but might make them up... think you meant landing at 1445z? Hehe.

I'm flying Centurion 408 (CEN408)

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

How do you get ATC on the ground at KBGR? All I can get is NY Centre, I'm on the Eastern US server.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Darn, I had no idea this was going on otherwise I would have participated too! :( Hope you had some good flights!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

after a very scary landing in the snow at Bangor I have now handed over to Jess from PC Pilot who is now heading out to New York. Come and join us on the live stream, watch the flying, have a chat and more importantly donate to the cause!

www.twitch.tv/frooglepete

to donate:-

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/119134?c=home

thank you all, the event continues throughout today and in to tomorrow!

Jane

- Jane Whittaker

How do you get ATC on the ground at KBGR? All I can get is NY Centre, I'm on the Eastern US server.

Tatave, If there is no ground, tower, etc on, go to the "next highest" controller and he/she will give you clearance and usually give you control from the ground up. On VATSIM, not all posistions are manned all the time, so the general rule to use is "next highest" controller in the scheme....Is ground is not on then tower, if tower is not on then arrival, if arrival is not on then center. :) Good luck!

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

we currently have Chris Elliott doing a demonstration flight with the Mustang, flying to Raleigh Durham. Well worth watching!

- Jane Whittaker

I'ver just arrived after a beautiful flight from KJFK to KDCA. Weather was perfect for a nice River Visual Rw19 - PMDG thank you very much for the HGS, really handy on this awesome approach.

Hope we could help! Get better soon!

chris

(EGF4449)

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Hi everyone,

I will be joining you for the DEN-SLC leg tonight and will probably then continue to LAS.

I'm looking forward to it very much,

Samuel Chetty

bidding is now open for the PMDG 777, it will close in 2 hours for the highest bidder.

If that bidder then makes the donation to the appeal, the PMDG 777 is yours, including PMDG hoping to get it out to you ahead of the pack!

Bid in the livestream or bid by forum here.

Again to confirm, whoever is the highest bidder 2 hours from now, who then follows through with donating that sum if you are declared to the the higest bidder wins the PMDG 777 with special access direct from PMDG!!

- Jane Whittaker

bidding is now open for the PMDG 777, it will close in 2 hours for the highest bidder.

If that bidder then makes the donation to the appeal, the PMDG 777 is yours, including PMDG hoping to get it out to you ahead of the pack!

Bid in the livestream or bid by forum here.

Again to confirm, whoever is the highest bidder 2 hours from now, who then follows through with donating that sum if you are declared to the the higest bidder wins the PMDG 777 with special access direct from PMDG!!

Ah a good old fashioned auction, I suppose I'll place a bid of $80, and we can go from there...

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg