Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

GSX/AES not working..then please report it here

With the latest GSX update, today, I am not able to establish contact with Ground.

Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

My fault, I did not restart the sim, having contact with ground now.

Unfortunately the p/b problem remains the same.

Peter

Peter

Any news on the p/b problem? I understand not everybody has this problem,

but it would be great if I could use voice for the p/b.

Thanks

Peter

Peter

I seem to be having an issue with directing MCE sound output to my headphones. My external speakers are the default playback device, but when running the MCE wizard I select my headphones as the playback device for MCE, but when starting MCE it seems to be defaulting back to the external speakers. Is this a bug / design issue?

I can only get it to work by switching the default playback device before loading MCE.

Also on another issue, when using MCE with PF3, when I press and release the PTT joystick key, the X-Plane 11.11 ATC panel pops up and there is no response from PF3? 

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

1 hour ago, STUART_H said:

I seem to be having an issue with directing MCE sound output to my headphones. My external speakers are the default playback device, but when running the MCE wizard I select my headphones as the playback device for MCE, but when starting MCE it seems to be defaulting back to the external speakers. Is this a bug / design issue?

I can only get it to work by switching the default playback device before loading MCE.

Also on another issue, when using MCE with PF3, when I press and release the PTT joystick key, the X-Plane 11.11 ATC panel pops up and there is no response from PF3? 

Stuart

Use the "Assign sound device" tool to select correct input and output.

Start->All Apps->Multi Crew X-Plane->Assign sound device.

I'm guessing because you have both MCE for FSX/Prepar3D/FS9 and MCE for X-Plane, you may have run the tool from the MCE for FSX/P3D which edits "mce.ini" and not "xpmce.ini" as expected in this case.

I assume your PFEtoXPlane plugin is enabled and that MCE for X-Plane has been switched to PF3 mode.

There is no reason why the native X-Plane 11 built-in ATC would pop-up unless MCE thinks you're using it.

Thanks, didn't realise there was a separate tool to assign sound output.

On the other issue, I think it was my fault after having reset to factory settings to try and resolve the first issue didn't realise it had defaulted back to Native ATC. Doh! 

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Unfortunatelly I am still not able to start GSX p/b by voice without crashing Couatl.

Are there any news?

Thanks Peter

Peter

By going to P3D4.2 and the latest FSL Airbus my Couatl is not crashing anymore:biggrin:

Peter