Sign in to follow this  
bjsmartkidd2010

Wilco Airbus Volume 1 & 2

I have the Wilco Airbus Volume 1 and 2, and I love the product! The only problem that I have been having is the abruptly high ascent/descent rates with the AP engaged. Is there any way to fix this?

hi, with OP DES , engines goes to IDLE; so at high altitude this means up to 5000 ft /min of descend.

Use managed descend, (push the button in, DES, is on Navigation display), if you push out it's OPEN DES.

I prefer manually going down to FL100, (2000-3000 ft/min). and after that OPEN DES.

Check airsimmer, you re going to love it even more than wilco,... alldough wilco 2 with a330,a340 is really ok :)

cheers

Check out Aerosoft Airbus Extended & In the future FSLabs A320 if you want to have something way better than Wilco.

Airsimmer is dead, don't bother checking them.

Well I bought basic airsimmer, just to try it, i'm going to return it, since I really want advanced one.

Well i would recommend basic , I really had no problems with it!!!!! maybe 1 Crash to desktop. Otherwise the product is really great, definitely worth bucks.

cheers

Oh and FSlabs A320, I hope this product will be released it surely looks too amazing!

Well I bought basic airsimmer, just to try it, i'm going to return it, since I really want advanced one.

Well i would recommend basic , I really had no problems with it!!!!! maybe 1 Crash to desktop. Otherwise the product is really great, definitely worth bucks.

Uhm Airsimmer is currently for FS9 only and I assume original poster has FSX as this thread is on FSX forum.

I'm 99.9% sure Airsimmer advanced version will be never released anyway, their site has been so dead for years and at least for FSX releasing it wouldn't even make sense as there are already Aerosoft and soon also FSLabs with amazing products out.