Sign in to follow this  
HawkDsl

Repaints Part II

All Done!

Search for "JetProp 2013 Meridian Livery". I just uploaded it, so it may take a bit for it show. Enjoy!

Now pardon me, I have to go and cut my hands off... so I don't ever do another one of those! Pheeeew! What a pain that rudder was. Jeepers Cats.

---

pic1co.jpg

pic2za.jpg

Thanks for the beautiful livery. I haven't flown my JetProp in a while either, but I am going to have to now that it has your great new paint job.

Bill

Dl'ed and took the P46T from Bella Coola to Ketchikan tonight with the new livery. A mid-summer day, with winds aloft howling. Gotta love the Alaskan panhandle area.

Thanks much for sharing your "pain" with us. This is my new favorite scheme for the JetProp.

FYI, the documentation and aircraft.cfg info reference N492C, while the plane and texture folder are actually N4927C.

Superb job and thanks,

Scott

FYI, the documentation and aircraft.cfg info reference N492C, while the plane and texture folder are actually N4927C

LOL..!!My bad!! Here is the correct cfg entry:

[fltsim.X] <-- change "X" to the next number aircraft, and delete this text.

title=P46T Malibu JetProp DL N497C

sim=P46T

model=

panel=

sound=

texture=N497C

kb_checklists=PA46T_CHECK

kb_reference=PA46T_REF

atc_id=N497C

ui_manufacturer="Carenado"

ui_type=P46T

ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"

ui_createdby="Carenado"

ui_variation=N497C 2013 Meridian

description="Carenado P46T Malibu JetProp DL"_Repaint by HawkDsl_Feb 2013

atc_heavy=0

atc_airline=

atc_flight_number=

atc_id_color=0000000000

visual_damage=1

Thanks TT for the heads up, and for the kind comments.

Thanks everyone, my pleasure. Also if your interested, I fixed the Yaw Damper switch. It disappears at night. The fix is in the lib as well.

I'm gonna play around with the panel. At some of the air shows I've been to lately, I've seen some A/C's with really rich wood panels. Not making any promises, but

if I can do one for the JP, I'll post it. Panels are even worse then liveries, because there are two... one day, and one night.

Seriously fine work, going to grab this for sure. Thanks.

Thanks VAE. Hope you enjoy... there's also an interior for the plane with a birds-eye maple instrument panel and other goodies in the lib too.