Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kascu

Help! Pressurization - AUTOFAIL issue

Hi Guys,

My overhead panel on pressurization indicates 'AUTOFAIL' it happened during one of the flight and has failed to be corrected despite of all my effort to do maintenance using FMC. BTW: I have not activated any failure.

How can I solve this issue, any ideas'

Milions of thanks in advance,

Patrick

I experienced same problem once, everything was in perfect order, no failures active, but for some reason I got pressurization AUTOFAIL. Never found the cause, never again experienced the problem.

All packs and engine bleeds are on @ Adam. Also, it happened before I reach cruse altitude.

Strange thing, AUTOFAIL pressurization appear from 'Cold and Dark" state and now even to other aircraft like B737 - 900.

I experienced this and left landing gear failing to raise. Both failures were when I saved the flight in FSX. Now I just load the plane from fresh every time. I also did not have any failures set! Very strange.

All packs and engine bleeds are on @ Adam. Also, it happened before I reach cruse altitude.

Strange thing, AUTOFAIL pressurization appear from 'Cold and Dark" state and now even to other aircraft like B737 - 900.

What you should try is "recycling" the altitude selector, bring it back to zero and then that altitude your at. That works sometimes. Or you could manually control the pressure, since the automatic system failed.