Sign in to follow this  
cvearl

Optimal settings for ATI users with FSX - Great Results!

Given up with radeon pro, didnt matter what I did it was stuttery all the time when turning, gone back to using extreme fsx pc, much smoother.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Strange. But no biggie. Xtreme FSX PC is completely different just so you know. Extreme FSX PC adjusts settings in FSX automatically and injects FSX.CFG settings like turning down autogen for trees per cell and things. Basically tweaking FSX.CFG based on an analysis of your hardware. Nothing at all to do with AA and AF settings and such.

All RadeonPro does is set the ATI driver for AA, AF and vSync to your liking. It just injects settings into CCC on a per game basis. It's a profile manager but with a few extra toys thrown in like DFC (Dynamic Framerate Control). That is all.

The reason for the stutters could be anything. Because it runs in the background, there are things that can conflict. ENB series for sure. Ground Services X I think was another one. Anyway. There is a handful of apps that fight with RadeonPro.

If we are talking about DX9 here, you can do all the same things in CCC anyway and force vsync in the FSX.CFG. Lock FSP internally.

Oh.. One way to have stutter in FSX with Radeonpro I found... Lock fps in FSX to something like 30 but also lock to 30 in Radeonpro. That will stutter. :)

If locking with RP, make sure to set FSX to unlimited.

Charles.

Yes running dx9, no enb or any other enhancements, no ground service, I do have traffic 360 though, I had fsx on unlimited & rad pro locked at 30.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

Hi,

yesterday I received my new pc.

These are the core specs:

• Motherbord: Asus Rampage IV Extreme
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 4820K
  • Memory: 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz
  • Videocard: ADM Radeon R9 290 -- > my first Radeon card, In the past I had a nvidea.
  • HD disk for OS and FSX: 256 GB solid state drive

I think it is enough for FSX :) however I have a lots of problems with radeon pro... :(.

What I did till now:

1. Installing latest updates on Windows 7
  2. installing a clean FSX installation with the aceleration pack
  3. at this moment no other add-ons
  4. I changed the following settings into the FSX.cfg file:
    1. Wideaspectview=True
    2. HIGHMEMFIX=1
  5. installed the radeon Pro version for the R9.
  6. I'm using the same settings as the screenshots for the FSX as well as the radeon Pro

When I open FSX I have 2 problems:

• I can't see any plane it is a black screen in the free flight page. After a couple of seconds I receive the following message info the eventviewer:
    Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.9600.16428, time stamp: 0x525b664c
    Faulting module name: atidxx32.dll, version: 8.17.10.525, time stamp: 0x5298c0f8

• FSX just don't start, with the following error message in the eventviewer:
    Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18229, time stamp: 0x51fb1116

Anyone an Idea?

@cvearl, maybe it is a good idea to start a small blog with all your settings that you're using at this moment, When you update something just update the blog. It is easier to follow :)

Hi,

These are the core specs:

• Videocard: ADM Radeon R9 290 -- > my first Radeon card, In the past I had a nvidea.

I think it is enough for FSX :) however I have a lots of problems with radeon pro... :(.

What I did till now:

1. Installing latest updates on Windows 7
  2. installing a clean FSX installation with the aceleration pack
  3. at this moment no other add-ons
  4. I changed the following settings into the FSX.cfg file:
    1. Wideaspectview=True
    2. HIGHMEMFIX=1
  5. installed the radeon Pro version for the R9.
  6. I'm using the same settings as the screenshots for the FSX as well as the radeon Pro

When I open FSX I have 2 problems:

• I can't see any plane it is a black screen in the free flight page. After a couple of seconds I receive the following message info the eventviewer:

Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.9600.16428, time stamp: 0x525b664c

Faulting module name: atidxx32.dll, version: 8.17.10.525, time stamp: 0x5298c0f8

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18229, time stamp: 0x51fb1116

Anyone an Idea?

@cvearl, maybe it is a good idea to start a small blog with all your settings that you're using at this moment, When you update something just update the blog. It is easier to follow :)

Although I do not have an R9 290, I have, for all intents and purposes, an R9 280X (7970Ghz).

As for why you are crashing? This should be simple and I hope it is one of these things...

Questions...

1. DX10 mode or DX9?

2. What driver version? You SHOULD be using 13.11 Beta9. Not the one in the box that came with the card. http://www2.ati.com/drivers/beta/amd_catalyst_13.11_betav9.5.exe

Drivers after the official 13.4 package do not work with FSX DX9. 13.9 and Beta 13.10 and 11 did not work until 13.11 Beta version 9.

3. Does RadeonPro support the new card? I have not checked into that. Would it work without RadeonPro?

With RadeonPro... There are two things you can do to crash the driver. 

1. Do NOT enable Tripple buffering for D3D.

2. Do not use RadeonPro for injection of SweetFX

3. In DX10 mode, do not enable SMAA. It will black screen the free flight page and the ingame screen if you active it via a hot key.

Advice...

If you have installed the shipping driver already, fully uninstall it as per these instructions and reboot before installing the new driver.

Standard uninstall for AMD driver - http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/GPU57RemoveOldGraphicsDrivers.aspx#Win7

If the uninstall fails, go here... http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=444&threadid=162444&enterthread=y

Hi,

These are the core specs:

What I did till now:

• Installing latest updates on Windows 7
  • installing a clean FSX installation with the aceleration pack
  • at this moment no other add-ons
  • I changed the following settings into the FSX.cfg file:
    • Wideaspectview=True
    • HIGHMEMFIX=1
  • installed the radeon Pro version for the R9.
  • I'm using the same settings as the screenshots for the FSX as well as the radeon Pro
When I open FSX I have 2 problems:

Anyone an Idea?

Hello TomGbe

I would be very interested to find out how you got on with Radeonpro and your R9 290. I have just purchased the 290X and I can't get Radeonpro to do anything. I make changes but absolutely nothing happens. For example even the OSD won't change.

I am using Win 8.1 but if someone can prove to me that it will work in Win 7 I will jump back. I am on the latest available drivers.

My biggest issue is I need to force Vsync (double) to hopefully give me a smooth sim similar to the nVidia 1/2 refresh.

Charles if you have any ideas I could try I would be very appreciative.

Many thanks

Michael

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

hmmm, after installing the CCC everything works well.

What setting I can change to see a big difference (to check if everyhing is OK)?

I'm also using sweetfx (not inside the radeon pro). This also ok except when I see the green bar (with the PMDG) saying initializing, The screen flickers between the standard look and the sweetfx. Anyone an idea how to solve it?

ps: When you want to use GSX into your FS, please select "Disable API monitoring for programs not listed in my profile list" otherwise you will have al lot's of errors.

1. I changed the following settings into the FSX.cfg file:
    1. Wideaspectview=True
    2. HIGHMEMFIX=1

Should be WideViewAspect=True

Hi Guys..

I remember this thread when it first started and it really helped out.

A while on I am installing P3D v2 this evening and was wondering if someone could let me know what settings they are using in the catalyst settings.

Many thanks as always 

14ppkc-6.png

Hey all,

Ok, I'm running an old HD5770, on an I860 at 3.4Ghz,   Any suggestions for CCC settings? I'm going to do a build this summer, but in the meantime...

Here's  my current settings:

I have tried this on P3dv2.

The overrides in CCC don't seem to work. When I enabled AA and anis then launch the sim, and turn off FXAA and MSAA all the edges look jagged. when i turn them back on they look smooth. Its like the CCC settings aren't having any effect. Have set it up exactly as per screenshot on page 1.

hi Guys.

I recently reinstalled fsx from scratch...

Ive got an issue when I go full screen the menus text are blurrey.  however when I go windowed its fine.  

Im using DX10 with the fixer and the new ATI drivers..

heres fsx.cfg and CCC settings..

image.jpg

// This file was tweaked on Feb 05, 2014 at 23:29 GMT using Bojote's automated FSX Tweaking & Tuning Service
// This file is optimized as follows: 4 core(s), CPU speed 5, HT 1, GPU 4, PREF 2
// You can visit Bojote's FSX Tweaking & Tuning service at http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html
[MAPVIEW_MAP]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=1
SHOW_AIRSPACE=1
SHOW_APPROACHES=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_NDBS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_VORS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
show_flight_history=1
[bufferPools]
RejectThreshold=131072
[VirtualCopilot]
VirtualCopilotActive=0
[sOUND]
AmbientUI=0
AmbientUIMusic=FSX01
AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000
PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
SOUND=1
SOUND_FADER1=0.500000
SOUND_FADER2=0.500000
SOUND_FADER3=0.500000
SOUND_FADER4=-0.500000
SOUND_LOD=1
SOUND_QUALITY=2
UISound=1
VoiceDevice={703C9AF2-34A2-4270-8FB7-9E8249700E60}
[slewTextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
[AContain]
LabelColor=FFFF0000
LabelDelay=1000
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=1
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelDistance=1
ShowLabelFlightPlan=1
ShowLabelHeading=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=1
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=0
ShowLabels=1
ShowUserLabel=0
[ATC]
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=0
COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840
COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00
COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6
COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF
COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B
PilotVoice=0
ShowATCText=0
UsePilotVoice=0
[TextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[iNTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=2
ASLON=1
MEASURE=1
[CONTROLS]
Controls_Current=Standard
Controls_Default=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64
JOYSTICKS=0
[FACILITIES]
CITY=
COUNTRY=
GTL_BUTTON=1285
STATE=
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series.0]
Anisotropic=1
AntiAlias=1
Mode=1920x1080x32
[TextInfo.3]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
FrameRate=2,1
FuelPercentage=2,4
GForce=2,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=0
[GRAPHICS]
AC_SELF_SHADOW=1
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0
ALLOW_SHADER_30=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
D3D10=1
EFFECTS_QUALITY=0
ForceFullScreenVSync=1
ForceWindowedVSync=1
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
HIGHMEMFIX=1
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
NUM_LIGHTS=8
See_Self=1
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
Text_Scroll=1
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693458432
MultiSamplesPerPixel=8
[TrafficManager]
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0
AirlineDensity=100
FreewayDensity=0
GADensity=100
IFROnly=0
LeisureBoatsDensity=0
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=0
[DynamicHeadMovement]
HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000
LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000
MaxHeadAngle=5.000000
MaxHeadOffset=0.300000
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000
[REALISM]
AutoCoord=False
AutoTrim=False
CrashDetection=False
CrashTolerance=1.000000
CrashWithDyn=False
GEffect=True
General=1.000000
GyroDrift=False
GyroEffect=1.000000
ManualLights=True
PFactor=1.000000
RealMixture=True
StressDamage=False
Torque=1.000000
TrueAirspeed=False
UnlimitedFuel=True
[Weather]
AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=5
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=12
DETAILED_CLOUDS=1
DisableTurbulence=0
DownloadWindsAloft=0
DynamicWeather=0
MaxGustRampSpeed=200
MaxGustTime=500
MaxVarRampSpeed=75
MaxVarTime=50
MinGustRampSpeed=1
MinGustTime=10
MinVarRampSpeed=10
MinVarTime=5
THERMAL_VISUALS=0
TurbulenceScale=1.000000
WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0
WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com
WeatherServerPort=80
WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1
[Misc]
Com_Rate=7
[Main]
FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.33
HideMenuFullscreen=1
HideMenuNormal=0
Location=-8,-8,1924,1048,\\.\DISPLAY1
Maximized=0
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
disablepreload=1
ProcSpeed=10412
PerfBucket=7
SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\UT2 Aircraft
[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
FuelPercentage=1,4
GForce=1,3
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[uSERINTERFACE]
Map_Orientation=2
OpenATCOnCreate=0
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
PageID=1
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0
SITUATION=FLIGHTS\OTHER\FLTSIM
ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1
SelectAircraftManufacturer=All
SelectAircraftPublisher=All
SelectAircraftType=All
[sIM]
SYSCLOCK=1
[Display]
ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64
ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
BLOOM_EFFECTS=0
ChangeTime=4.000000
InfoBrakesEnable=True
InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255
InfoOverspeedEnable=True
InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True
InfoPauseEnable=True
InfoSlewEnable=True
InfoStallEnable=True
InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0
InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0
NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64
NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1
TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40
TextureMaxLoad=30
TransitionTime=4.000000
UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0
WideViewAspect=True
[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=5
[slewTextInfo.3]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
FrameRate=2,1
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
Longitude=1,2
[PANELS]
DEFAULT_VIEW=1
IMAGE_QUALITY=1
PANEL_MASKING=1
PANEL_OPACITY=100
PANEL_STRETCHING=1
QUICKTIPS=0
UNITS_OF_MEASURE=1
[sTARTUP]
DEMO=0
LoadWindow=1
SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1
STARTUP_DEMO=0
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series.0.0]
Mode=1920x1080x32
Anisotropic=1
AntiAlias=1
[slewTextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[TERRAIN]
AUTOGEN_DENSITY=0
BATCH_AUTOGEN2=1
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
LOD_RADIUS=3.500000
MESH_COMPLEXITY=100
MESH_RESOLUTION=25
SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=2
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29
WATER_EFFECTS=3
[sCENERY]
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1
IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=4
LENSFLARE=0
MAX_ASYNC_BATCHING_JOBS=2
SmallPartRejectRadius=4.0
[Trusted]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.quaqiiutclqbztiiuerlhbeuktbehczkkclubckr=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll.cnztlntnwahaneubqlaurlbwukilllhwwkwhatnl=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.oqcieqbabluibaltkniibetobubboztwzrbqiobl=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\AFX\AFXModuleFSX.dll.boazouuwttbqinuuzhwlklwkhationanzalwrnul=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll.theotlezburkacroenkubiuebrnzrtzalchbqtlh=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\SquawkBox\sbtrans10.dll.wenclolcrewinbqawnrzeeotnqneirwwcwqhtoqe=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\SquawkBox\sbaicontrol10.dll.orkhhwiwnbcqckzuithzahoctqoblicuqilqziiw=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\SquawkBox\sbmod10.dll.cunnoobwrwoerztteuoqkiiotatanulzookeobtb=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.uwitlbwqiccibeoizinhwunbkiahkireiknhuhwc=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSCopilot.dll.ltchelrilolwceiziaeebnhwrrwzuinuqhotnkcc=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll.aqaihcaeuckthaunkrtolnztazqzkeqakibhebte=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.tqozelctwknbaqectoohczaetttentlwotoznuhe=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.rbirkinuezuiwkacbnzwheucnlanueqoqbqzlqcl=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe.lbkkuonqzhzrbhhrzaobkwriqcecnelwanhhozkr=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\as_srv\as_btstrp.dll.zcbzzlqzcezenkzqzaaihqnawniiwqcizraqbnoa=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.laiqwcbzqnllzqnobnhubouukrlihklqqbozulhe=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.wbquinnzbwiquohcanctzrqhhzceqtqcchbhlkha=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll.watuhlheznhhauwqenluktezinznkqealnoicuuk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL.tkuriqorkwniotiahiezorlheoaalnhquztncrlr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X_3.DLL.ertbqtoutqrutornbllbonerttwwwuiiekchehzl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.nozzoiwqznuthocnrblzqrrrhqnletzaqukehlia=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimTools.com\Addon Converter X\AddonConverterX.dll.rqwrreuueezrhiataolwbtzzaqutielzuzitotrw=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyingWSimulation\SuperTrafficBoard\STBServer\STBServer.dll.akqqhntbhhtzaazqnlbuwucnniuiooekqwwzwukl=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\A2A_Feel.dll.uqkkneuwelurqwowkioqetqaqlqlchenoienrebq=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll.eobrczaltenwwqhlzhtaiqaroaqnlukiqqoeiczb=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Modules\AirbusNewHUD.dll.ezarczukrrqweuaurlqceoionowheqknnbwlkkni=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YBCS\scenery\ObjectFlow_YBCS.dll.chzcczncclkowihiehiaikhqorzuikelaqoaeqwt=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.cbqbrawhtlkaowhkackokhacerzrqebzuaicuhcr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.ouarolcnehahzwknqbliootrewibzacewonuhkzw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.ueqantkcebbqcrwqaqckitiuweekrtnwaotqolck=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.helectekuhukhkozctlqqtekqlclaollrutehkbc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.oakuwaqubebwlulqninqnwowbhizqaneuobcthzn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.etlulqukiliwrtneqnowatallautqlrwkqehtwku=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NZ\FTX_NZNI_05_SCENERY\scenery\ObjectFlow_NZNI.dll.cuoqclwqhblotburnrecoqtwwrrnzhatceheooii=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NZ\FTXAA_NZQN\Scenery\ObjectFlow_NZQN.dll.onrqnhawtnbunaccbiiqkbuoqueznluctowbhwho=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\LVLD.dll.enelrazbllqeabqazuqaoucicrzetouaaqcncrat=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767oh.GAU.oetchrullnrlrcqzukhcuqraqnutannklcekberk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767main.GAU.ztnqltnzwuaikhruqqhwhwrihekwrhqwuhwuahth=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Afds.GAU.rcqqzrkknuuoulhzhkunhiwqwktitzozuabwnhll=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767at.GAU.hubruqcotboaqkttzeiqtzonrecbkiwcwcabucet=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767FMC.GAU.zckqcwwcrbbrelzwqqbcnqqtcazzekbbzwbnoubu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767ehsi.GAU.erluzobeioiobtbtlaewqlbeahbckcqzwrkqalqe=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767eadi.GAU.wcrnrbonwwwkqcroniozhcrhrqqwribhrorearkk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767eicas.GAU.quqtcwqetnnknhqenhqbuilenrcqhobtonuohoqk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767leicas.GAU.lkkizinbbianikaaauoqoobbzucwwacahackiiiz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Overhead.GAU.rbzariioruozlawnbkarunrriuiaqwctztboqbkr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767pedestal.GAU.ccuranonhakrozrwizotqbtkocobzehbonacelrl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Radios.GAU.cacluwaaqhuukzkzzolhkcklezoikaiaoatkthee=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A333RR\panel\A333RR_feelThere.DLL.oqboiuuqcewlaeuiekzacttabuwablzircezbtbq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\A330NightPanel_feelThere.DLL.bqwuratnoulwhizreouraoirowwqwlkhqwaanrlu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\HUDControl.DLL.ktanuthhbeqakrrwklaiulkuzuhtcbraiocnhlcl=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BlackBox-AirbusA330.DLL.iceaaictotnweewoorkhneakuikqaqalnqtowzzr=2
[MULTIPLAYER]
condAccoutPassword=0
VoiceVolume=-1.000000

14ppkc-6.png

Hello,

I recently purchased a new Mac Pro, I use bootcamp to run Windows and FSX (Natively). Can any one suggest FSX as well as ATI CC settings to have my FSX running smoothly.

My Spec's are: Mac Pro (Cylinder) 6-Core Intel Xeon E5, 16gb ram, 1tb SSD, Dual AMD D700 graphics (6144mb)

Add-On Sceneries:

FsDream Team

FlyTampa

Flightbeam

Taxi2gate

LatinVFR

Weather Add-On's

REX Texture Direct 4

ASNext

PMDG: NGX-777

Aerosoft: Airbus Extended, Twin Otter

Majestic: Q400

Carenado: CaravanEX

Qualitywings: BAe and 757

I run in the background a service called texture max load, that forces FSX to use 4096.

Thank You!

Hello,

I recently purchased a new Mac Pro, I use bootcamp to run Windows and FSX (Natively). Can any one suggest FSX as well as ATI CC settings to have my FSX running smoothly.

My Spec's are: Mac Pro (Cylinder) 6-Core Intel Xeon E5, 16gb ram, 1tb SSD, Dual AMD D700 graphics (6144mb)

Add-On Sceneries:

FsDream Team

FlyTampa

Flightbeam

Taxi2gate

LatinVFR

Weather Add-On's

REX Texture Direct 4

ASNext

PMDG: NGX-777

Aerosoft: Airbus Extended, Twin Otter

Majestic: Q400

Carenado: CaravanEX

Qualitywings: BAe and 757

I run in the background a service called texture max load, that forces FSX to use 4096.

Thank You!

Basically set things as per this guide but do not use higher than 4xAA (but Super Sample enabled in driver of course) and pull some of you scenery sliders for Scenery Complexity and Aut0gen density back a tick.

Your CPU is impressive except not so much in FSX land. FSX like all the GHZ you can muster. People with i7 and i5 Quad core spend alot of time overclocking to get thier CPU's over 4.4 Ghz. as they come at a default in the 3.2 - 3.4 range. FSX almost directly scales with CPU Ghz. Not sure you would want to even look at overclocking yours. And even those that do struggle to keep fps at 30 locked all the time even with the beefiest of systems so don't use fps as a measure. Shoor for "as smooth as you can make it".

Your video card might be in Crossfire mode and I do not think that works well with FSX? Might want to disable CF if it's enabled. Not sure how you do that.

Here are some benchmarks for your setup. The R9 280X (single card) you see in the charts is the same as a HD 7970. 

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7603/mac-pro-review-late-2013/10

Charles.

Basically set things as per this guide but do not use higher than 4xAA (but Super Sample enabled in driver of course) and pull some of you scenery sliders for Scenery Complexity and Aut0gen density back a tick.

Your CPU is impressive except not so much in FSX land. FSX like all the GHZ you can muster. People with i7 and i5 Quad core spend alot of time overclocking to get thier CPU's over 4.4 Ghz. as they come at a default in the 3.2 - 3.4 range. FSX almost directly scales with CPU Ghz. Not sure you would want to even look at overclocking yours. And even those that do struggle to keep fps at 30 locked all the time even with the beefiest of systems so don't use fps as a measure. Shoor for "as smooth as you can make it".

Your video card might be in Crossfire mode and I do not think that works well with FSX? Might want to disable CF if it's enabled. Not sure how you do that.

Here are some benchmarks for your setup. The R9 280X (single card) you see in the charts is the same as a HD 7970. 

Charles.

Charles.

Hi Charles;

Thank You for your help, I will give this settings a try and keep you posted.

Regards!