Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

10,000 Members

Looks like we topped 10,000 members. Keep up the great work, Avsim. Ive been a member since I can remember, and I've never been let down. Thank you!Todd

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just always, always remember that you can't please everyone, so there is no point in trying to do so... but do take in mind that I wouldnt be surprised if you have pleased 9000 out of 10,000 of them, which would be phenomenal... but then again, this is a phenomenal flight sim website. :) We all do know that you guys try your best to please as many as you can (and you do), and we do appreciate it.

>We all do know that you guys try your best to please as many as you can (and you do), and we do appreciate it.Amen. :) Hats off to AVSIM :) And our founding father, Tom! :-jumpyMaybe Tom is more important than Washington and Lincoln :-hmmmLets rewrite history books :-lolJason :-wave

Dont confuse 10,000 User ID's with 10K active members. I bet the real community of people who check in here daily and participate in either forum content or file content is under 100.Eric

Well, just to bring this thread to a conclusion, we just did our first scrub of inactive users (the forums have not quite reached 90 days since we installed it - so we scrubbed accounts with 80 days of inactivity) and as you can see from the user count now, we are considerably lower than 10,000. I wanted to make sure that the truth, now that the first scrub is complete, is something less than 10,000 ACTIVE accounts. Never the less, we grow daily, and that is the good news!